How do i fix the "thread exception not handled error ?"

Blingbird

i recently did my first build and all seemed good , but three months down the line and i have this problem when i boot up . a bsod with a message underneath saying "thread exception not handled "  i researched into this and found a few different ways of trying to fix the issue . so far i have deleted all of my graphics drivers and reinstalled them , this didn't work . next i tried rolling back the driver (same result) and then as a last result a friend told me to reinstall windows. after i did this i didnt get the bsod with the error on it for about 4 hours in which i booted multiple times and played some games on , the error does not  show up every time i boot but i still want to fix this.

yes the problem is to do with the driver , it is recommended to update the driver but i already have the newest version. 

the  thread exception not handled error  is now also making me crash whenever my gpu is under load , i need a genuine way to fix this , i have been looking but cant find a way to get rid of the error , i can only find ways to identify it .