Blade Inductrix FPV

kittycannon

Not sure if this is the right place to put this topic...

Has anyone else built an inductrix fpv drone (more commonly known as a tiny whoop)?

Just upgraded the motors and batteries in mine.

TINY WHOOOOP! No, but I've always wanted one. I'm a little restricted as I don't have a Taranis (got that fly sky fs-i6, yo) but that might be changing soon. Although I just learned about the qx 90 from bang good which is much more interesting to me because it can run normal firmwares like cleanflight and beta flight on a small sp racing f3 board. My goal is to dive my fridge :D

ASU

12 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

TINY WHOOOOP! No, but I've always wanted one. I'm a little restricted as I don't have a Taranis (got that fly sky fs-i6, yo) but that might be changing soon. Although I just learned about the qx 90 from bang good which is much more interesting to me because it can run normal firmwares like cleanflight and beta flight on a small sp racing f3 board. My goal is to dive my fridge :D

We run Spektrum gear but if you want a cleanflight flight board for an inductrix (that also comes with a built in Taranis receiver) check out this link: https://newbeedrone.com/products/the-beebrain-v-1-cleanflight-betaflight-compatible-flight-control-for-the-beeductrix-inductrix-quad.

PS: (you can do manual mode with the stock inductrix board but you'd have to look up how to do it with a Taranis)

PPS: congrats on 2,500 posts

19 hours ago, kittycannon said:

We run Spektrum gear but if you want a cleanflight flight board for an inductrix (that also comes with a built in Taranis receiver) check out this link: https://newbeedrone.com/products/the-beebrain-v-1-cleanflight-betaflight-compatible-flight-control-for-the-beeductrix-inductrix-quad.

PS: (you can do manual mode with the stock inductrix board but you'd have to look up how to do it with a Taranis)

PPS: congrats on 2,500 posts

Thanks! Damn, that board is cool! I might be getting a Taranis in the next few weeks, but I also need to rebuild my quad a bit after full throttling at 50~ mph into some sports lights. Parts on the way from GetFPV and Singapore (I think, wherever Armattan is from). 

I really like the QX 90 though, because it runs an SPracing F3 so Betaflight is a thing that can happen on something that fits in your palm.

photo_1472958515645.jpg

20160903_155335.jpg

ASU

On 9/9/2016 at 1:04 PM, Hackentosher said:

Thanks! Damn, that board is cool! I might be getting a Taranis in the next few weeks, but I also need to rebuild my quad a bit after full throttling at 50~ mph into some sports lights. Parts on the way from GetFPV and Singapore (I think, wherever Armattan is from). 

I really like the QX 90 though, because it runs an SPracing F3 so Betaflight is a thing that can happen on something that fits in your palm.

photo_1472958515645.jpg

20160903_155335.jpg

Ouch.

2 minutes ago, kittycannon said:

Ouch.

Yeah, new motor arrived today, top plate left china a few days ago and I haven't heard anything else since.

ASU

6 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Yeah, new motor arrived today, top plate left china a few days ago and I haven't heard anything else since.

Good luck with the rebuild!

Just now, kittycannon said:

Good luck with the rebuild!

Lol, I just need to screw on the top plate.

ASU