Is this solid?

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/-DJ-/saved/ 

I Live in the USA and currently i play CS:GO primarily because i am limited to what i can play on my current setup. I do not want to overclock and i am installing in an older cast (lian-li a05n) and i do not plan on video editing just gaming and web browsing and i am wondering if this is solid and a good price for what i am getting or if i can improve. TY in advance for helping me out! :) 

I also plan on running one monitor and my gpu is a gtx 960

no GPU?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

no GPU?

read above i already have one installed becasue i was stupid and thought a gpu would fix performance but in reality i just have out dated parts from 2011

1 minute ago, DJL said:

read above i already have one installed becasue i was stupid and thought a gpu would fix performance but in reality i just have out dated parts from 2011

I posted that before your post appeared.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I posted that before your post appeared.

ik i realized that sorry if i came out aggressive man

Everything looks fine, although i doubt you're gonna need 16gb for CS:GO. Also, which psu are you using?

Everything looks fine, although i doubt you're gonna need 16gb for CS:GO. Also, which psu are you using?

I i have this i was told it was a pretty solid psu: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/vRmLrH/xfx-power-supply-p1550sxxb9 ; and i got 16gb of ram cuz linus was talking about 16gb or memory for the razer laptop and how you can actually run chrome on it xD so i aws like oh i guess i need 16gb or something more than 8 

Just now, DJL said:

I i have this i was told it was a pretty solid psu: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/vRmLrH/xfx-power-supply-p1550sxxb9 ; and i got 16gb of ram cuz linus was talking about 16gb or memory for the razer laptop and how you can actually run chrome on it xD so i aws like oh i guess i need 16gb or something more than 8 

Nah, 16gb is more for video editing/rendering/streaming/recording and futureproofing/newer AAA games. CS:GO should run perfectly fine with 8gb. And that psu is a pretty good unit, no worries. 

Nah, 16gb is more for video editing/rendering/streaming/recording and futureproofing/newer AAA games. CS:GO should run perfectly fine with 8gb. And that psu is a pretty good unit, no worries. 

and i have one more question then 1x8 gb stick or 2x4gb sticks?

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

ty for helping me out man means a lot