Future OC and SLI

I planning to do a build here in about a month or so, I just want to have some feedback or maybe improvements I can make. My budget is $2200. I am a huge graphics improvement mod user for my games and I been gaming on a 1440p monitor but I have a 4k monitor on way.

CPU-i7 6700k

Motherboard- MSI Z170A SLI Plus

Cooler- Corsair H100i

GPU- MSI GTX 1080 Seahawk X

RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8gb DDR4-3000MHz

Storage- Corsair Force LE 240gb and 960gb SSDs

PSU- Corsair RM750X

Case- Corsair 400c or Crystal 460X

OS-Windows 10 pro USB

Total- $2141

I realized I used a lot of corsair products, I think that because when I made this wishlist on Newegg a lot of corsair products were on sale and a lot of my friends told me that their products are worth getting because of the quality. I am not trying to be a fan boy but it is just word of mouth I have received by friends.

PC- Nickname-Razgriz- CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Motherboard- MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi, Ram- Corsair Vengance 4x16gb 3600 MHz, GPU- EVGA RTX 2070 Super Ultra XC, PSU- Corsair RM750x, Case-Phanteks Evolv X

I don't know about the 1000w psu because that might be overkill and the storage for just the M.2's price, I get both of the SSDs but I do agree with the Motherboard and the ram I might go with. Thanks for your input.

PC- Nickname-Razgriz- CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Motherboard- MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi, Ram- Corsair Vengance 4x16gb 3600 MHz, GPU- EVGA RTX 2070 Super Ultra XC, PSU- Corsair RM750x, Case-Phanteks Evolv X