I need help with my monitor

nickpokesyou

I just bought a LG 23" D2342P monitor, the person and the store owner said the monitor itself can convertor 2D to 3D itself, but i try the all ways that i can do but the 3D is so awfull, in 3D mode on 2D movie i can see 2 vision of the same person, i using 1080P setting, and HDMI.

Anyone had this problem?

That is with you wearing the 3D glasses provided by the monitor, right?

Also, you have to remember that simulating 3D is not as good as real 3D (converting2D to 3D). And also, that the 3D effect won't be good as Nvidia 3D glasses.

That is with you wearing the 3D glasses provided by the monitor, right?

Also, you have to remember that simulating 3D is not as good as real 3D (converting2D to 3D). And also, that the 3D effect won't be good as Nvidia 3D glasses.

yes i wore it, but its weird, when i use the software they gave to open a 2D movie, the same person inside appear in the left and the right of the screen, but the images they provided its a Clear nice 3D,

agree with you, but if the effect really that bad? the same person on the far left and far right of the monitor.

Do you wear normal glasses. Sometime depending on them, it breaks the 3D effect.

Try also with an actual 3D movie, if you have that. Does it work now?

The problem is that I don't have this monitor, so I don't know what you are seeing is "normal", or the software sucks.

Do you wear normal glasses. Sometime depending on them, it breaks the 3D effect.

The problem is that I don't have this monitor, so I don't know what you are seeing is "normal", or the software sucks.

i currently dont have any 3D movie yet, i wore the glasses that they gave me,

even i dont wear 3D glasses with 3D mode on there's 2 person only.

i dont think is the glasses.

i think its software or the monitor doesn't convert 2D to 3D only can be see on 3D movie?

Yea, I don't know. I never touched these monitors to know.

sad :(

If you are not happy with the monitor, I would return it.
just disappointed when they is it can convert 2D to 3D

Well I would return it.. i see here that it cost 350-370$.. at least in Us and Canada. For that price, you can get a vastly superior monitor.

I am talking about a nice entry level IPS monitor, with a fully adjustable stand, non glossy, high build quality, no wobble, lets not mention better colors too due to the IPS panel.

Check out the Dell U2312HM or the U2412M, both around that same price point.

Well I would return it.. i see here that it cost 350-370$.. at least in Us and Canada. For that price, you can get a vastly superior monitor.

I am talking about a nice entry level IPS monitor, with a fully adjustable stand, non glossy, high build quality, no wobble, lets not mention better colors too due to the IPS panel.

Check out the Dell U2312HM or the U2412M, both around that same price point.

but i bought the product, cant return. cause i bought it

What? Law in about every country in the world gives you a certain number of days that you can return a product, 15 days for Canada and U.S.

And you were lied to by the sales man.

What? Law in about every country in the world gives you a certain number of days that you can return a product, 15 days for Canada and U.S.

And you were lied to by the sales man.

mine 7 but only with dead pixal?

I doubt its 7 with dead pixels. There is no laws that talks about LCD monitor and dead pixel.. this is retailer crap, so that you don't return your purchased product, if it comes from them. Check the bill for the return policy. The monitor is faulty, it's broken. It doesn't deliver what was promised to you by both LG and the sales man. You should push this like no tomorrow. This your right. It's faulty and doesn't work as advertise.

If you are passed the return date, than see with the store in doing an exchange to a different monitor. Usually they won't complain if you end up with a more expensive monitor or same price... like the ones suggested.

I doubt its 7 with dead pixels. There is no laws that talks about LCD monitor and dead pixel.. this is retailer crap, so that you don't return your purchased product, if it comes from them. Check the bill for the return policy. The monitor is faulty, it's broken. It doesn't deliver what was promised to you by both LG and the sales man. You should push this like no tomorrow. This your right. It's faulty and doesn't work as advertise.

If you are passed the return date, than see with the store in doing an exchange to a different monitor. Usually they won't complain if you end up with a more expensive monitor or same price... like the ones suggested.

i think its ok? im quite find with the 2D currently