Motherboard dead: How to recover raid 0 array?

My uncle's old am2 mobo(an Asus M2N-e) has mostly died, any advice as to how to get his data off the raid 0 array?

It will start to load windows but will say boot device not found...but it found it to boot to it so, yeah.

I tried a few basic things but any help would be appreciated as my raid recovery knowledge is a bit slim.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

eh I might have found a way. still any thoughts guys?

Did you make any backups?

If not, the only other idea I can think of (which I have no idea if it'll even work) is plugging the array into another working computer, configuring the SATA ports as RAID, and hoping for the best. I'm not responsible if this advice results in the loss of your data. To be honest, you really should have been keeping backups with RAID 0.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Just now, failblox said:

Did you make any backups?

If not, the only other idea I can think of (which I have no idea if it'll even work) is plugging the array into another working computer, configuring the SATA ports as RAID, and hoping for the best. I'm not responsible if this advice results in the loss of your data. To be honest, you really should have been keeping backups with RAID 0.

Yeah I kept telling him to back up. but the latest was mid Aug so here I am. I think I can get 7 to reinstall on it, which is what I am trying atm. 10 wouldn't find the drives... I'll try the raid in a working pc next if this falls through, thanks for the suggestion.

Got The windows 7 instal to take...finally. Hopefully it will hold long enough to get everything copied off the raid.