3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the blade 14 since i am always away from my main mechine and need something capible enough to almost replace my desktop.

thanks for doing this. Since I am visually impared i need a lot of poiwer for tasks like analysing immages to pull text from them and using screen readers which require a lot of resources.

Definitely want the Blade, I've never had a gaming laptop before and would love to explore the far and vast galaxies of high performance mobile gaming........ Plus my desktop tower is an NZXT S340 Razer Edition, so it would make sense to have a beauty of a matching laptop...

Currently I'm doing my Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Petroleum Geoscience. With the new Razer Blade it would help me significantly since I need the extra processing power for modelling applications like petrel. (Video of Petrel) The portability of the new Razer Blade in conjunction of my college life suits its functionality. Thank you Linus Tech Tips for making this giveaway!

I would love to have the Blade! My long distance friends are always hounding me to play Overwatch with them.

Grats Linus & Team!

New Blade 14, to replace the late 2009 macintosh laptop that i have right now . Welp, im not gonna win ;-;

Razer Blade Stealth is the one i want for gaming and for photography with the 1080p screen

I would use either as a HTPC in my living room. So the 4k one with the beefier processor is probably what I'm after. And now to make a blood sacrifice to the RNG Gods... Good luck everybody!

I would love a NEW Razor Blade because I've never been able to get a laptop or windows!! Thanks anyways even if you don't pick me y'all are the best!

I would really like the Razer Blade Stealth for the art potential. My sister is the artist around my house and she has a really crappy laptop for all of her art stuffs. It'd be nice to have something a little more powerful (plus the 4k screen!) for her to use for her digital art.

I would like to have the NEW Razer Blade 14. I really want it so muh because I'm a Razer fans and i own some of its product like Kraken, sabertooth and Goliathus. And what i need now is Razer blade. 

I'd been using this unupgradable laptop since I'm 15 years old and now I'm 19, just started my degree in Software Engineering. I really hope to get a better laptop but my parents couldn't afford it right now. I hope you listen to me, and give me a chance to own this laptop. All my friends around me know this is my dream. And yesterday I watched your video and thought that this might be my chance to own this laptop.

In addition, I live in Malaysia, ehich is a country that hardly could get our hands on Razer blade, most of the priorities open to other countries.

Why do I choose Razer blade over Razer blade stealth? I'm considered as a gamer and the razer blade stealth is not good for AAA games unless with a Razer core. And, I, of course, cannot afford the Razer Core with a high end graphics card.

Anyway, no matter I get it or not, still thanks LinusTechTips for this awesome giveaway and congratulation on reaching 3 million subscriber.

Edited by T24.Yameteh
Feel like adding something.

The New Razer Blade please. This will be my first laptop that's actually more than 4 gigs or ram!!!!

Mmmmmhhhhhh a dificult choice....

Pff who the hell am I kidding? I am a gamer so its the New Blade for suree!!

PD: in fact was a dificult choice, that stealth screen and lightness is soo appealing... :P

Good luck!

I'd like to get the new blade 14 since i never was able to run a game at high+ settings.

Definitely the razer blade 14. I don't have enough money to buy a razer core for the stealth and external gpu. I want thicker laptops as I think that they are more powerful. 

I'd prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14. I currently have a bulky ass ASUS gaming laptop, and while I actually really enjoy how big and heavy it is while I'm using it, I sure don't enjoy lugging it around campus all day.

New Razer Blade Stealth! Having a machine that's both compact and a good performer while on the go, but has a hidden gaming final form that's achieved when docked on your desk, is pretty much the gaming+productivity laptop dream.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this  - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to have either for just homework and gaming since my current laptop takes 15 minutes to load and half of the time doesn't even connect to my wifi.

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14!

Hello from Argentina!

I would love the gaming laptop, i just recently got a gtx 1080 and its broken but i lost warranty so im bummed out. x.x i still cant game! 

As someone who's just about to go to university, I'd love the Razer Blade 14 to do work on during the early evening and then game through the night on!

Good luck to any and everyone else who's entered :)

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love a razor blade. Need a new laptop for college and the razor blade will be a nice mix of productivity and gaming capabilities.

I would like the new razer blade with the 1080p display because not only would I be using it for gaming but also schoolwork and watching your videos plus because I don't have my own laptop it would be hard to be able to do ALL of my many essays on the go.