3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On the off chance that I win, I would prefer the razor blade , i would want the razor blade because, it's better for gaming, and still small enough to bring to a LAN party or class when needed

I would love the blade stealth because I need a new laptop for school work.

I would prefer the Razor Blade, I would use it to play games, I prefer the Blade because I have never owned a 'Gaming PC/Laptop' and I would like the experience of being able to play games. I currently own a mid 2009 Macbook Pro, doing simple tasks like turning it on and going on a browser may take up to 10 minutes (Seriously). It would be nice to own the Razor Blade.

The Razer Blade would be nice for a gaming laptop, as I'm going to college soon.

New Blade Stealth for those incredible specs! Fantastic little computer!

I would love to win the Razer Blade. First of all, it has a kensington lock slot!! Also the design looks stunning ?

Congrats guys!

The numbers will keep on improving.

i know you are all working really hard to keep the content fresh, and relevant, whilst trying to cement your own distinct flavour (Aussie spelling) to tech news, practice and reviews.  Keep up the good work.

if I had to choose one, I'd go for the newer Kaby Lake Razer Blade Stealth, purely as a media centre for the home, and because of the 4K display, it will be ideal for when I'm out of home as well.

but I'm not going to be greedy! I'll take either!!

cheers

Dear God the Blade! My Old laptap died a few months ago and this would certainly be a worthy upgrade to a 580m. Plus I'm broke :-p

I would like th razer blade since i don't have a laptop and would really like a gaming laptop please!!!

I would like the blade stealth. I'm going to college next year and this would be a fantastic laptop to take around with me. 

The Stealth looks awesome.  I've wanted a real ultrabook for a while and I'd definitely get a Core to rock a 1080 when I want to game.

Alright, did some more thinking and I gotta go with the Razer Blade.  Having some on the go gaming power puts it over the edge.

Been a YouTube subscriber for a while now, first time on the forums.  I appreciate the work, keep it up.

The new razer blade! I can replace my old macbook pro which can't play games since mac has no games. But also use it for work in AV so it would be amazing! Thanks for this give away :D been watching for a over a year now.

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14 with the I7 and gtx 1060! This is would awesome as a workstation computer and a gaming one too. This apps i need wouldnt be too too intesive and the gaming side would help in my free time. may the best person win and thank you LTT for this awesome giveaway. I've always loved your content and still do to this day.

I am subscribed and following you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrKS8_S_-pPgbtktsjMLgQQ

https://twitter.com/Angryguy126467

once again thank you

your big fan,

Angryguy

It's a tough call between those two laptops as a filmmaker and a student, but I would have to go with the Blade, as the extra power would be so far ahead of my current computer when editing footage.

I would tell you but it blow my cover(hint hint Stealth).

I would want the blade. I currently run a macbook pro that is showing its age badly, and who's battery is failing, which is a problem for a broke college kid. It would be so awesome to have something that is functional again (and running games at awesome settings is a huge plus as well!)

Would love to get one just for school. 

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

Razor Blade stealth, those specs float my boat ;)

Congratulations on 3 million subs, great and consistent content 

Thanks a lot for the giveaway guys :)..and for Linus the tech info that you are sharing with us is so good...thanks for that...I would like to get the new Razer blade..just because I'm a gamer and already have a good PC ..no need to carry that GPU box along with me...thank you :)

New blade 14 for me thanks. Gotta be the portable 1060 pocket gamer.  Congrats on staying awsome and on getting 3million subs.  Linus should go blonde and do a retro video to celebrate lol   

I would like to win the new razer blade 14 to edit videos in better quality because my pc barely can open sony vegas, and also i want it to play videogames... Obviously