2 minutes ago, Michael McAllister said:

I remember in my trial and error, I did find that switching to Arial did work.  I do not remember If Sans-Serif worked.  I have since used a restore point to correct the issue, which unfortunately also means not using the software.

If I'm not mistaken, the software will not run without a GPU being detected, correct?  I have a Windows 7 VM I could use to re-create the issue but it may not run in a virtualized environment.

You don't need to do that - it's more of a temporary solution for people who are having a problem with it than something that I need to test to know whether my fix will work, so it only needs to be done by people who are still having issues with bold font where there shouldn't be.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You don't need to do that - it's more of a temporary solution for people who are having a problem with it than something that I need to test to know whether my fix will work, so it only needs to be done by people who are still having issues with bold font where there shouldn't be.

All right.  Unfortunately, my mention of this issue on EVGA's forum hasn't seemed to garner much attention.  One user replied saying the issue has been fixed for him long ago.

Now that I know I'm not the only one with this issue, it would be helpful if users here would kindly report their findings to EVGA if you have not done so already.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

3 hours ago, Michael McAllister said:

All right.  Unfortunately, my mention of this issue on EVGA's forum hasn't seemed to garner much attention.  One user replied saying the issue has been fixed for him long ago.

Now that I know I'm not the only one with this issue, it would be helpful if users here would kindly report their findings to EVGA if you have not done so already.

Can you link your thread to the post at EVGA? I also have the same thing going on after installing PrecisionX OC.

|| i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz || Asus Z370-i || HyperX Fury 32GB @ 2400MHz || Nvidia Titan Xp || 500GB Samsung 950 Pro || Deepcool Captain 240 RGB white || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Glass || InWin Aurora fan kit || Corsair RM750x white || Ensourced Customs sleeved extensions || Tesoro Gram Spectrum white || Logitech G603 || 

16 minutes ago, jonathan13 said:

Can you link your thread to the post at EVGA? I also have the same thing going on after installing PrecisionX OC.

Well, I was going to.  Either their forum software is buggy or does not allow links to be posted.  Oh joy. :/

1 hour ago, Michael McAllister said:

Well, I was going to.  Either their forum software is buggy or does not allow links to be posted.  Oh joy. :/

I'll take a look over there and post in it if I can find it, later today.

|| i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz || Asus Z370-i || HyperX Fury 32GB @ 2400MHz || Nvidia Titan Xp || 500GB Samsung 950 Pro || Deepcool Captain 240 RGB white || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Glass || InWin Aurora fan kit || Corsair RM750x white || Ensourced Customs sleeved extensions || Tesoro Gram Spectrum white || Logitech G603 || 

• 1 year later...

More than a year later, and this still happens in XOC 6.2.2.

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, donalgodon said:

More than a year later, and this still happens in XOC 6.2.2.

Pathetic.

That's crazy.  When I started this topic, I went through the trouble of mentioning it on EVGA's forum, too.  Wow… ?

23 hours ago, Michael McAllister said:

That's crazy.  When I started this topic, I went through the trouble of mentioning it on EVGA's forum, too.  Wow… ?

The solution is pretty straightforward (Remove the Roboto-Bold.ttf from the windows/fonts/ folder) but it's annoying that this hasn't been fixed.