Headphones breaking down??

I have a pair of Logitech G230 headphones. Yeah they're cheap and crappy, but I didn't really need much more when I bought them so...

Anyway, lately I've been noticing some audio degradation. For example when I'm watching videos (YT and Vessel both) or listening to music (VLC) I hear some... stutters. I think. Not 100% sure how to call it. It also breaks up from time to time and sometimes I feel like the music is slowed down. As if I set the playback speed to lower than normal. But it comes and it goes, it's not always present. But interestingly enough I haven't noticed any of these issues while gaming (game audio is completely fine, but background music has the issues) or with Skype/Discord. I have my headphones plugged into my Blackwidow Ultimate 2014, which then goes to the back of the mobo. I have been blasting my headphones full volume on the headphones controls and in Windows the past few months or so. But I have things like game audio and music turned down, I'm not blasting full volume across the board. Sometimes when I rage I lightly throw them, drop them on the desk, but nothing too special (not very often).

What could this be? Is it a software error or are my headphones broken? 

Please help :3

Seems like its your computer not your headphones. Try another pair and see if the same thing happens.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^