PC Upgrade Path?

So I'm looking to upgrade my computer shortly, but I'm not sure where I should start. I've been using this computer for about a year, and I know that it can run most games pretty well, with most of them on high, but I haven't run any benchmarks. I tend to mainly just game on my system, but I may be looking into some light media creation shortly. 

My house mainly uses WiFi, and I'm not particularly looking to upgrade that as it's not quite worth it to me just yet to upgrade the house as I would be the only one to benefit from it, and its out of the budget. Not sure if that helps anyway. 

If you guys have anything you want me to test on the computer let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm only looking to spend about $200 USD right away, but I just don't know where to start. 

PC:http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WbrDqk

So yeah, what ripper101 said newer gfx card will help the most.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

So should I look into cross firing the system? Or just upgrade the card flat out? 

Sorry, these questions are newbish. I'm just getting started with computer building, and I haven't quite gotten the hang of knowing all the simple stuff just yet....