Cheap Build (Hopefully)

So hi guys, it's my 1st time building a computer so I hope I can get some feedback from you guys.

Background: I stay in Singapore so prices differ much, like a NZXT S340 costs SGD 189 compared to Fractal Design R5 at SGD 169 so, basically, some things are much cheaper here compared to other brands.

So, main games I play is like CS:GO, LoL and Starcraft 2 and its likely going to be played in 1080p or 1440p at 60MHz Monitor.

So, here goes. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yM7hkT

I know the v8 GTS is not that good, but it's a gift from someone who knew I wanted to get a new computer (he sells computer parts, so I guess ....). Yeah.

4 minutes ago, Darthmayii said:

So hi guys, it's my 1st time building a computer so I hope I can get some feedback from you guys.

Background: I stay in Singapore so prices differ much, like a NZXT S340 costs SGD 189 compared to Fractal Design R5 at SGD 169 so, basically, some things are much cheaper here compared to other brands.

So, main games I play is like CS:GO, LoL and Starcraft 2 and its likely going to be played in 1080p or 1440p at 60MHz Monitor.

So, here goes. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yM7hkT

I know the v8 GTS is not that good, but it's a gift from someone who knew I wanted to get a new computer (he sells computer parts, so I guess ....). Yeah.

The CPU-Coller is overkill use a Hyper 212 evo. And buy a 1 TB hard drive, 240 gb ssd storage is not enough.

Looks good,but see if you can find a Z170 board for the same price as the B150

4 minutes ago, Bigmonster200cm said:

The CPU-Coller is overkill use a Hyper 212 evo. And buy a 1 TB hard drive, 240 gb ssd storage is not enough.

Yeps, but the cooler comes free. I know I will need the extra storage, but it will come at the next stage.

4 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Looks good,but see if you can find a Z170 board for the same price as the B150

Thanks for your advise. The difference is like SGD 250 for me here which turns out to be around USD 180, so I'm not really sure.

3 minutes ago, Darthmayii said:

Yeps, but the cooler comes free. I know I will need the extra storage, but it will come at the next stage.

Thanks for your advise. The difference is like SGD 250 for me here which turns out to be around USD 180, so I'm not really sure.

So the cheapest Z170 board is $180 USD? how much is a B150?

5 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

So the cheapest Z170 board is $180 USD? how much is a B150?

For clarification, a B150 is like around SGD 145 ~ USD 100 and Z170 is around SGD 375 which is around USD 265

18 minutes ago, Darthmayii said:

For clarification, a B150 is like around SGD 145 ~ USD 100 and Z170 is around SGD 375 which is around USD 265

Then go for B150