Small laptop budget 600 to 700 usd

Hi i was just looking around and i have seen a few but i though id come here and ask the fourms.

things i am looking for  backlight keyboard , ips screen , ssd boot drive and close to size of ultrabooks an decent battery life does not need to be the best but more then 5 hours at least,

If you guys know of any let me know :) 

Needs Update

What are you going to use it for?

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5930k  |  Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified  |  RAM: 32 GB Crucial DDR4  |  GPU:  R9 290 Reference Tri-Crossfire w/Kraken g10 mod  | Case: Corsair 780t  |  Storage: Sandisk 960GB SSD, Crucial 960GB SSD, 128GB Sandisk SSD, Seagate 2TB Hard Drive, Seagate Archive Drive 8TB, HGST Deskstar 4TB  |  PSU: Rosewill Gold Lightning-1300, Display(s): Nixeus Vue 24"144Hz FreeSync, 50in TV, Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Tablet Monitor w/ Mechanical Arm  |  Cooling: Cosair H55, H105, 2*Kraken X41  |  Keyboard:  Rosewill Mechanical Brown Keyboard| Mouse: MX Master, G602  | Sound:  Sennheiser HD 700, Westone W40, SoundBlaster e5, Fiio e18

If you're not doing a lot of on the go gaming, Lenovo IdeaPad 310. Microcenter is selling it for i think $450, quad i5 skylake, 1tb hdd, and 4gig of ddr4 ram, all user upgradable.

1 minute ago, iLoiter said:

What are you going to use it for?

well just basic school stuff , and some programming so does not really need to be that powerfull but i don't want it to start lagging when i play youtube at 1080p xD

Needs Update

2 minutes ago, BrownZeus said:

If you're not doing a lot of on the go gaming, Lenovo IdeaPad 310. Microcenter is selling it for i think $450, quad i5 skylake, 1tb hdd, and 4gig of ddr4 ram, all user upgradable.

That has no SSD, no backlighing , and the wores screen res of 1366x768 and not IPS

Needs Update

1 minute ago, clementk said:

well just basic school stuff , and some programming so does not really need to be that powerfull but i don't want it to start lagging when i play youtube at 1080p xD

Then I'd recommend the HP ENVY 13 (http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/Laptops/hp-envy-notebook---13-d010nr-(energy-star)-n5p50ua-aba)

It has pretty much everything you're looking for

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5930k  |  Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified  |  RAM: 32 GB Crucial DDR4  |  GPU:  R9 290 Reference Tri-Crossfire w/Kraken g10 mod  | Case: Corsair 780t  |  Storage: Sandisk 960GB SSD, Crucial 960GB SSD, 128GB Sandisk SSD, Seagate 2TB Hard Drive, Seagate Archive Drive 8TB, HGST Deskstar 4TB  |  PSU: Rosewill Gold Lightning-1300, Display(s): Nixeus Vue 24"144Hz FreeSync, 50in TV, Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Tablet Monitor w/ Mechanical Arm  |  Cooling: Cosair H55, H105, 2*Kraken X41  |  Keyboard:  Rosewill Mechanical Brown Keyboard| Mouse: MX Master, G602  | Sound:  Sennheiser HD 700, Westone W40, SoundBlaster e5, Fiio e18

9 minutes ago, clementk said:

That has no SSD, no backlighing , and the wores screen res of 1366x768 and not IPS

With the $250 you save you can get an SSD, and as far as all the other tasks, like programming, and watching youtube, it does just fine. I'm a Senior CS Major, it does everything smoothly.

2 minutes ago, iLoiter said:

I work in repair shop, every zenbook that i've seen come through here, failed pcbs left and right. Its a great laptop for a few months, then nada

If you really, really watch eBay, you can sometimes find Dell Latitude E6440, 1080p IPS, etc., for $300-$350.  Throw another $100 at it for a SSD and maybe a little bit more RAM if necessary, and you should have a pretty decent machine. 

8 minutes ago, BrownZeus said:

I work in repair shop, every zenbook that i've seen come through here, failed pcbs left and right. Its a great laptop for a few months, then nada

Strange... usually ASUS support and quality control is decent when it comes to most things(own a lot of ASUS stuff).

Spoiler

1 minute ago, iLoiter said:

Strange... usually ASUS support and quality control is decent when it comes to most things(own a lot of ASUS stuff).

Yeah its super weird. I love Asus products on the PC componentry end, and a lot of their computers, but the Zenbook is an exception. If its not one thing, its another. We usually send people to Rossman (cause I live in NYC) cause he knows how to rip apart mobos and shit