Wireless keyboard causing weird problems!

I'm using a wireless keyboard for my laptop while it's plugged into an external monitor.

The laptop is an Acer Aspire R7 running WIndows 10 (after upgrade from 8.1, after upgrade from 8)

The laptop is admittedly very buggy, I will never buy another Acer again, but the keyboard has been working fine for 2 years and this just started after windows recently updated.

ALSO: The on-board keyboard does NOT give me any problems oddly enough.

When I press the Windows key the computer goes to sleep, and when I press Ctrl it opens the default browser (in this case Chrome).

I've read posts from people with either one of these problems but not both, and none of the solutions I have found work. I will uninstall the update and see if that helps, but I would just like some ideas in case the problem persists into future updates.

Again, the on-board keyboard does not cause any problems, just the external one.

Thank you for your time

I can reinstall it, but I'm not exactly sure how to find the specific drivers for my keyboard... could you please tell me how?

I don't mean find it online, I mean find it on my PC, the ones I need to uninstall