Wont Boot to ssd

Oni-Chan

Hello

I have just bought a new pc and after going through the bios and changed the boot device to the ssd i will turn the pc off and turn it back on and it will ask me to go through the bios again.

did you save the settings before exiting the bios? 

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

18 minutes ago, Oni-Chan said:

Hello

I have just bought a new pc and after going through the bios and changed the boot device to the ssd i will turn the pc off and turn it back on and it will ask me to go through the bios again.

Was Windows preinstalled? Do you have a ssd + hdd combo? 

stupid question...did you have windows installed on the SSD yet since it is a new PC?

8 hours ago, EvilLemur said:

did you save the settings before exiting the bios? 

Yeah i have saved the settings,

8 hours ago, Tyrosen said:

stupid question...did you have windows installed on the SSD yet since it is a new PC?

Yeah i have it installed because when i go through the bios and manually boot the ssd it boots up windows.

8 hours ago, Wolther said:

Was Windows preinstalled? Do you have a ssd + hdd combo? 

No it wasn't pre installed. I have a Samsung evo 500gb ssd and a WD 1tb Hdd. They were not in a combo i used the windows tool to make a windows 10 install on a flash drive.

1 hour ago, Oni-Chan said:

No it wasn't pre installed. I have a Samsung evo 500gb ssd and a WD 1tb Hdd. They were not in a combo i used the windows tool to make a windows 10 install on a flash drive.

Did you install while both drives were plugged in? Sometimes Windows makes a partition on both drives requiring both of the drives to be used during boot. Check your storage manager and see 

3 hours ago, Wolther said:

Did you install while both drives were plugged in? Sometimes Windows makes a partition on both drives requiring both of the drives to be used during boot. Check your storage manager and see 

at first i did but hen i re formatted the hdd.