Commentary Microphone

Majestic

So I'm currently trying to make a critique video on a game's series, I've just about written down what I want to put into the video so now I actually have to record said script. I've already been looking for a decent mic to record the audio and through this video:

ended up with the Audio-Technica ATR2100 as a nice balance of price/performance aswell as having relatively low amounts of hiss. Problem is, I can't get the damn thing in the Netherlands, only through amazon which is going to cost me, including shipping/taxes/import fees results in 102 Euro or $114. Which is about 50% above the retailprice.

Surely I can get a better deal buying a similar product that is available in shops here? But I need some help with recommendations. 

TL:DR, replacement microphone for the ATR2100 that is available in the Netherlands

Usage: Recording Voice for commentary/critique purposes.

You can check availability on this website:

http://www.bax-shop.nl

or this one

nl.hardware.info/prijsvergelijker/ongecategoriseerd

thanks in advance.

PS: I've added quite a bit of sound dampening material to the room, based on the DIY perks latest video (with some tweaks to the design). So it's not that i'm recording in crazy echo.