MacBook Air Battery

DTV998

Hello!
So I'm getting a new battery for my Macbook Air 2012 ..because the original one has been pretty much completely dead for the past year and a half..

And I've been wondering something about the batteries. So ofc I'm getting a used battery as they don't really make new ones anymore.. So I would like to ask what would be better to get from the 2 batteries I am comparing. They are both used original batteries but the difference is one has fewer cycles (about 520) and also a lower max capacity (about 79%) and the other one has more cycles (about 620) but a max capacity of (about 81%). So what would be better to get? I know that the lower number of cycles a battery has the better, but in this instance the one with more cycles holds more charge. So would that mean that the one with more cycles would lose it's capacity slower than the other one with less cycles and less charge.. or maybe the one with less just got left in the heat a little bit longer ;)
So what do you guys think I should get? the one with more cycles is also about 5€ more than the other one. Thank you for your time & help! :)

4 minutes ago, GoZone said:

I've tried to get the batteries off amazon but they don't ship here sadly.

Hmmm, do you have a PC store around or something? 

"Simple Yet Complex" 

2 minutes ago, GoZone said:

Hmmm, do you have a PC store around or something? 

I've looked around and the only store that would have one wants 120€ for it, but I don't wanna pay that much for this laptop :P

Lol, okay since of your current situation that you can't get a new one, I would get the one with fewer cycles because it will last longer and either way the Macbook Air is usually has a long standby time. 

"Simple Yet Complex" 

1 minute ago, GoZone said:

Lol, okay since of your current situation that you can't get a new one, I would get the one with fewer cycles because it will last longer and either way the Macbook Air is usually has a long standby time. 

Okay, ty! :)