Computer won't recognise anything

Hey all I did was change the CPU voltage to 1.35 for my CPU since it was getting too hot when I'm cooling it with the Corsair H55 and now when I turn on my computer it won't detect any of my SSDs, keyboard or anything. I've tried unplugging then etc... not sure what to do. Any suggestions? Thanks

Specs: 
AMD A8-6600K
Corsair H55
16GB Dual Channel Corsair RAM
GTX 560TI
MSI A78-E35
1tb HDD
2X Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
500W Corsair PSU
NZXT S340 Case

8 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Change it back?

I can't since it won't recognise the kayboard

5 minutes ago, Aztec said:

I can't since it won't recognise the kayboard

You'll need to reset the CMOS then. Hopefully you can understand this extract from your motherboard manual:

EIfWtkS.png

ymSBUeB.png

I edit my posts a lot.

Also here's something from the internet:

Step 1:
Disconnect the main AC power by either shutting off the power button on the back of your power supply or simply pulling out the power cable.

Step2:
Wait a minute to be sure all the capacitors and coils have discharged.
To be really safe you can press the power button which will drain the capacitors for sure.

Step3:
Move the CMOS jumper to the clear position, this is usually done on MSI boards by moving JBAT1 from it's original 1-2 position to 2-3 position as demonstrated in the photo below.
If you are not sure or have a non MSI board you must find the correct jumper in your motherboard manual.

*Note to all nForce2 users, your board usually has a special "safe mode" jumper for the FSB. You should also set it to the safe setting in case you have been overclocking since the normal clear CMOS jumper will not reset the frequency settings on these boards. You may refer to your user manual.

Step4:
Wait a minute to be sure the CMOS has been cleared.

Step 5:
Return the CMOS jumper to it's original position.

Step6:
Restore power to the system.

I edit my posts a lot.

5 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Step 1:
Disconnect the main AC power by either shutting off the power button on the back of your power supply or simply pulling out the power cable.

Step2:
To be really safe you can press the power button which will drain the capacitors for sure.

Step3:
Move the CMOS jumper to the clear position, this is usually done on MSI boards by moving JBAT1 from it's original 1-2 position to 2-3 position as demonstrated in the photo below.
If you are not sure or have a non MSI board you must find the correct jumper in your motherboard manual.

*Note to all nForce2 users, your board usually has a special "safe mode" jumper for the FSB. You should also set it to the safe setting in case you have been overclocking since the normal clear CMOS jumper will not reset the frequency settings on these boards. You may refer to your user manual.

Step4:

Step 5:

Step6:

Thank you I appreciate it! I'll give it ago

44 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Step 1:

Step2:

Step3:

Step4:

Step 5:

Step6:

That fixed it! You're awesome thank you!