Processor Related Question/Liquid Cooler

Hi guys, hope you all had a great weekend. It was total toss up on which 
forum I'd post this thread, because this con because this question is related to the CPU & Liquid Cooling setup.
Alright guys I purchased just about everything for my new build simply titled  "Project Aurora" specs are posted below. 

Hardware Digital Checklist

Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64bit OEM [_]
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 1600MHz Title: Processor Related Question/Liquid Cooler
Tags: coolant, liquid, water-cooled, AMD, FX

forum I'd post this thread, because this con because this question is related to the CPU & Liquid Cooling setup.
Alright guys I purchased just about everything for my new build simply titled  "Project Aurora" specs are posted below. 

[b]Hardware Digital Checklist[/b]

[CODE]
Chassis/Case: Thermaltake Versa N21
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 1600MHz [_]
Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition 8-core 4.2GHz [_]
Thermal Paste: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density [_]
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB-512 bit [_]
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster ZX [_]
Motherboard: ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura AM3+ [_]
Hard Drive: Western Digital/Seagate
01: 1TB Western Digital(HDD) [_]
02: 2TB Seagate (HDD) [_]
03: 4GB Seagate (SSHD)[_]
CPU Cooler (Air Cooled|Liquid Cooled): - TBD/TBA [_]
Power Supply Unit: Corsair TX850W [850 Watt] [_]
BD Drive: Pioneer 2208B5PK [BD-RW] [_]
System Fan(s): Thermaltake Series [_] 

[/CODE]

So for first that should clear up the type of rig I'm building 
especially for Gaming, Photoshop, Rendering etc.. I apologize if I've made this topic hard to read, but I'm on the go as of now
posted this on my iPhone 6, but I really wanted to get this out before I forget and left anything out.  

Originally I had my heart sat on the AMD FX-9590 but read all the negativity online about how hot it gets
and even water cooling cannot cool down the processor, but I changed my decision to purchase the processor
and just want/went with the AMD FX-8350 Black Edition, because I fear I'd damage my rig with overheating
and other risks and dangerous. with spending so much money a processor kind of pricey and dies within 
a few months so as people often conversate  about. the processor due to excessive heat problems. 
So would the NZXT X61, that'll keep my FX 8350 cold, I don't plan on overclocking anything of the It's not
necessary at the moment. 

Here are two other liquid coolers that I seek and very undecided on. 
And very unsure about those due to reviews, which makes all 
of this a very hard decision of my choosing, I do know that things aren't
built to be perfect just like other brands when everyone thinks brand A
is better than brand B & C. Only thing that bothers me about the liquid coolers
I  have the fear that the tubes especially by watching and doing a little research on leakage
from viewing pictures, videos, and other things on youtube stating  liquid CPU coolers
I'm extremely shocked about the FX 9590 on how the temperature rises above with
crazy temps at its peak not even with gaming which is a total disaster after reading so many
reviews, video reviews, word of mouth, an
Below are the following that I considered on purchasing

[CODE]
Zalman:
Reserator 3
Dual Ultimate Reserator 3 

Corsair:
H100i
Hydro Series H80i GT
[/CODE]

I've Also had a few more others in mind, I forgot which cooler(s)
I had in mind wish I would have written things down on a notepad.
And thanks in advance sorry for leaving such a huge post behind,
I really hope I don't tend to confuse you all!

1 minute ago, THAVICIOUS1 said:

Hardware Digital Checklist

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 1600MHz Title: Processor Related Question/Liquid Cooler

Tags: coolant, liquid, water-cooled, AMD, FX

[b]Hardware Digital Checklist[/b]

[CODE]

Chassis/Case: Thermaltake Versa N21

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 1600MHz [_]

Processor: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition 8-core 4.2GHz [_]

Thermal Paste: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density [_]

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB-512 bit [_]

Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster ZX [_]

Motherboard: ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura AM3+ [_]

Hard Drive: Western Digital/Seagate

01: 1TB Western Digital(HDD) [_]

02: 2TB Seagate (HDD) [_]

03: 4GB Seagate (SSHD)[_]

CPU Cooler (Air Cooled|Liquid Cooled): - TBD/TBA [_]

Power Supply Unit: Corsair TX850W [850 Watt] [_]

BD Drive: Pioneer 2208B5PK [BD-RW] [_]

System Fan(s): Thermaltake Series [_] 

[/CODE]

So for first that should clear up the type of rig I'm building 
especially for Gaming, Photoshop, Rendering etc.. I apologize if I've made this topic hard to read, but I'm on the go as of now
posted this on my iPhone 6, but I really wanted to get this out before I forget and left anything out.  

Originally I had my heart sat on the AMD FX-9590 but read all the negativity online about how hot it gets
and even water cooling cannot cool down the processor, but I changed my decision to purchase the processor
and just want/went with the AMD FX-8350 Black Edition, because I fear I'd damage my rig with overheating
and other risks and dangerous. with spending so much money a processor kind of pricey and dies within 
a few months so as people often conversate  about. the processor due to excessive heat problems. 
So would the NZXT X61, that'll keep my FX 8350 cold, I don't plan on overclocking anything of the It's not
necessary at the moment. 

Here are two other liquid coolers that I seek and very undecided on. 
And very unsure about those due to reviews, which makes all 
of this a very hard decision of my choosing, I do know that things aren't
built to be perfect just like other brands when everyone thinks brand A
is better than brand B & C. Only thing that bothers me about the liquid coolers
I  have the fear that the tubes especially by watching and doing a little research on leakage
from viewing pictures, videos, and other things on youtube stating  liquid CPU coolers
I'm extremely shocked about the FX 9590 on how the temperature rises above with
crazy temps at its peak not even with gaming which is a total disaster after reading so many
reviews, video reviews, word of mouth, an
Below are the following that I considered on purchasing

Zalman:
Reserator 3
Dual Ultimate Reserator 3 

Corsair:
H100i
Hydro Series H80i GT
[/CODE]

I've Also had a few more others in mind, I forgot which cooler(s)
I had in mind wish I would have written things down on a notepad.
And thanks in advance sorry for leaving such a huge post behind,
I really hope I don't tend to confuse you all!

Both the x61 and h100i will get the job done just fine.

The Zalman will be fine too just haven't heard to must about it

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

Hi really appreciate you responding back to me so fast! Wow, so those coolers are good? Hmm i
like most of the three, but i am a little nervous about the Zalman cooler, i already have a Zalman 
CPU air cooler in my current build. Had it for about 4 years now and works fine, it's just that it's
totally different from an fan cooler. But i have contacted Zalman via customer service, everytime
i email them. i never get a reply i was just curious in January '16 sending out emails to them from
2011, last time i have heard from Zalman was in 2015 regarding a 3 fan cooler. But which is irrelevant now 
and forever will be. I've have contacted Zalman about those coolers recently about 5 weeks ago, and still
didn't get response from the email, they've emailed me once since i owned a Zalman cooler back in '06 
and that's a ten year span right there. Now i am kind of starting to believe what people are saying now
about customer service, they could be right but who am i to judge? I know nothing.

@THAVICIOUS1

There was some much text it is hard to fiqure out what you are asking.

If this is a new build I would recommend going for a rx480 to save money, and use less power, and I would not recommend buying amd cpus at this time as zen will hopefully launch soon and am3+ is ancient.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

10 hours ago, SLAYR said:

@THAVICIOUS1

If this is a new build I would recommend going for a rx480 to save money, and use less power, and I would not recommend buying AMD CPUs at this time as zen will hopefully launch soon and am3+ is ancient.

I apologize about the long post as I mentioned before, I have purchased  almost every piece of hardware that's 
listed via "checklist" only thing I haven't  placed an order (ordering it soon) which is the CPU Liquid Cooler.
I Have recently purchased the MSI R9 390 8GB edition, only had it for about a few months, it's 
installed the card into my current build but I am just going to recycle some of the parts into the new build.
I have compared the graphics card  you've mentioned to me.I already placed an order AMD FX 8350 8-core Black Edition 4.2GHz
only reason why I've placed an ordered on that processor is because the AMD FX-9590 is absolute brute and even water cooling
won't help and i didn't want to take that huge risk and screw up anything because I've been building computers since 1999 &
That has never happened to me not ever, and really don't want to experience anything like that with the 9590's overheating issues.

Anyways Thanks your help and recommendation SLAYR  
And also Astrosheen I really  

"EDIT: Could one of the Admins or Moderators delete this topic, for some reason i cannot delete my own posts on the forums and sorry for all the trouble"

10 hours ago, SLAYR said:

@THAVICIOUS1

If this is a new build I would recommend going for a rx480 to save money, and use less power, and I would not recommend buying amd cpus at this time as zen will hopefully launch soon and am3+ is ancient.

I apologize about the long post as I mentioned before, I have purchased  almost every piece of hardware that's 
listed via "checklist" only thing I haven't  placed an order (ordering it soon) which is the CPU Liquid Cooler.
I Have recently purchased the MSI R9 390 8GB edition, only had it for about a few months, it's 
installed the card into my current build but I am just going to recycle some of the parts into the new build.
I have compared the graphics card  you've mentioned to me.I already placed an order AMD FX 8350 8-core Black Edition 4.2GHz
only reason why I've placed an ordered on that processor is because the AMD FX-9590 is absolute brute and even water cooling
won't help and i didn't want to take that huge risk and screw up anything because I've been building computers since 1999 &
That has never happened to me not ever, and really don't want to experience anything like that with the 9590's overheating issues.

Anyways Thanks your help and recommendation SLAYR  
And also Astrosheen I really do appreicate you helping me out with this AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Issue i had! And sorry if i have taken up any of ya'll's time. And SLAYR I will be keeping an eye
out for the RX 480 price drops if any oocurs, I'd def place an order and just keep the card i have 
now installed into my current build. 

"NOTE: Could anyone of the Mods or Admins delete my double post at the top?
Because some kind of way all my text wasn't displayed correctly... Sorry for the inconvenience guys" 

Edited by THAVICIOUS1