Help CPU Cooler Problems

Hello everyone, i joined the PC Master Race Around 6ish Years ago, only knowing very little, now that i know alot more, and im now 12... im building a PC,... actually built one already, i got a really nice cooler.. or i thought so and it turned out to be crap. In my 12 year mind i thought RPM= Performance. But i was wrong. I have done some research on coolers and found 2 coolers, Should i get the Cooler Master Hyper T4 $25, or The Hyper 212 Evo $30, BTW: The 5 Dollars Matters Alot :P Please respond and leave tips. Also my pc specs for a budget $350 Gaming PC, (I Waited For Alot Of Sales)

CPU: AMD A10 7890K (4.1 GHz Quad Core Godavari) (R7 On Die 866MHz Chip) ~ Using the APU ($148.99)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master DK9-7E52A-0L-GP (3200 RPM, But the smallest heatsink ever and its SUPER Loud). ($11.99)

MotherBoard: Biostar A70U3P (FM2+, Hi-Fi Audio, A70M, Supports 800-2133 MHz, 2400 and 2600 OC, 32 GB of RAM Supported, USB 3.0 Headers, And 4 Sata 6 GB/s) ($42.00)

Thermal Paste: Noctua NT-H1 3.5g ($7.00)

RAM: PNY (8 GB 1866 MHz) ($25.99)

Storage: WD Caviar Blue (1TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache) ($49.99)

Case: Zalman Z1 (ATX Mid Tower) ($29.99 ~ 10 Dollar Mail And Rebate)

PSU: EVGA (600W 80+ ATX) ($29.99)

Operating System (Windows 8.1) For some reason i installed 10 and it is buggy... waiting for money to get real windows 10 ;( ($0.00)

Wireless Network Adapter: (USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n) ($6.99)

ALL ADDS UP AROUND $351

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

i would say ditch the noctua thermal paste and go for the Hyper 212 (it commes with thermal paste included) and you save 2$ ;-)

pretty sure the new godavari's have the wraith cooler, its actually pretty good... otherwise, you dont need thermal paste, get the 212 evo, the M9A from cryorig, the H7 from cryorig, or if you can get a good price, the pure rock from Be Quiet!

also b&m stores sell the t4 for $17 nowadays, its not worth the $25. the 212 plus is that price and is much better, but the evo is the obvious best choice. (other than just sticking to the free wraith cooler, cuz it is pretty good for stock)

Aruman, i already have a cooler installed along with the thermal paste, so do i just uninstall the cooler and put in the new cooler since it comes with thermal paste.

Goku, the wraith doesnt it keep my amd a10 7890k only at around 70c? I want to over clock my gpu to 900 MHz along with my cpu to 4.5 Ghz, if thats even possible lol. So hyper 212 all the way?

14 minutes ago, iTsNatePvP said:

Aruman, i already have a cooler installed along with the thermal paste, so do i just uninstall the cooler and put in the new cooler since it comes with thermal paste.

when you uninstall the cooler that is on there you have to clean the surface of your cpu, after that you apply the new thermal paste and install the new cooler. Never leave older thermal paste on the cpu cause it can affect thermals.