is this better???

idontknowwhy

found a case and power supply. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/2PgGcc is this better??

Better than what? It seems fine to me, but what are you comparing to?

Blue screens eh? Did you try setting it to Wumbo?

that PSU is a no go

get a EVGA GS/G2

XFX (all but XT)

Seasonic

or Corsair RMi, AXi, HXi

your psu isnt something you want to cheap out on. good power is very important

case is a matter of appearance and features

if you like that case, go for it but there are better for the price such as Cooler Master N200

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Just now, idontknowwhy said:

i was comparing it to my last post. people said i needed to find a better case and psu. this was the last one  http://pcpartpicker.com/list/KvkBZ8

20 times better, you traded a sketch case+PSU fire hazard combo for a reputable PSU and a fancier case

Blue screens eh? Did you try setting it to Wumbo?

7 minutes ago, 007agentHP said:

that PSU is a no go

get a EVGA GS/G2

XFX (all but XT)

Seasonic

or Corsair RMi, AXi, HXi

case is a matter of appearance and features

if you like that case, go for it but there are better for the price such as Cooler Master N200

would the corsair cx600 work??

1 minute ago, idontknowwhy said:

would the corsair cx600 work??

no and this is why

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

2 minutes ago, idontknowwhy said:

evga 500 b1???

good power shouldnt be cheaped out on 

a bad psu can kill your whole system as i said before

18 minutes ago, 007agentHP said:

that PSU is a no go

get a EVGA GS/G2

XFX (all but XT)

Seasonic

or Corsair RMi, AXi, HXi

Rigs I've Built

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171023

I bought that for $99.99 back in 2008.  It spent several years collecting dust in my closet because I cheaped out on the motherboard for that system and the cheap china caps went bad.  I got an upgrade video card for this Gateway I'm stuck with at the moment and needed a better power supply for it.  I stuck the Cooler Master in it and it's been running 24/7 for the last 3 months or so with no problem.  The Cooler Master is the only power supply of 3 or 4 that I've purchased to actually last.  The others all went to crap (luckily without sparks) in 2 years or less.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

I've never had a power supply fail in the last 15 years I've had my own computers.

All entry level PC's were contained seasonic PSU's... When I built my first "serious" gaming rig it was with a 500w ULTRA modular power supply (one of the first, back in 03'). That lasted over 5 years of heavy use, first as gaming pc, then as a HTPC. The rest of my PC's have all contained Corsair power supplies. My current rig has an RM1000X.

How the heck did you have several failures in only 2 years?!