Razer Taipan Tracking Issues

Bookhugger

Hello Folks! 

Recently I have discovered some tracking issues with my Razer Tapain 2014 Edition.

Using 800 DPI I have this issue that occurs when I try and flick my mouse at even a relatively fast speed, the mouse kinda stutters and slows down as though I'm dragging it through syrup for a second or so but it's enough to bother the hell out of me. However today when I was cleaning my desk I found that the problem does not happen when I don't use a mouse mat and just use my wood desktop. I tried using the Razer synapse surface calibration it had little to no affect. 

If anyone as any fixes or recommendations to improve this issue they'll be much appreciated.

Thanks.  

Wait,so you run it at fast speeds,and it just continues for a second? even tho you stoped it?

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

Just now, Dresta said:

Wait,so you run it at fast speeds,and it just continues for a second?

Not quite, it slows down when I try to move fast. So instead of moving the whole length of my screen like it should It will stutter and barley move. I know it's not mouse acceleration, I know what that feels like and this is not it. 

Just now, Bookhugger said:

Not quite, it slows down when I try to move fast. So instead of moving the whole length of my screen like it should It will stutter and barley move. I know it's not mouse acceleration, I know what that feels like and this is not it. 

Oh,i don't know,how long have you had the mouse?

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

My Motivation

Just now, Dresta said:

Oh,i don't know,how long have you had the mouse?

Almost three years, however since it only happens when using a mouse pad I presume it's not something completely broken with the mouse.

15 minutes ago, Bookhugger said:

Almost three years, however since it only happens when using a mouse pad I presume it's not something completely broken with the mouse.

Maybe your mouse pad is outdated

My Motivation

Just now, Dresta said:

Maybe your mouse pad is outdated

I'm going to try and borrow a friends mouse pad soon to see if that's the issue.

Just now, Bookhugger said:

I'm going to try and borrow a friends mouse pad soon to see if that's the issue.

Ok

My Motivation