Best 1080p 120 or 144 hz monitor

Joke gaming

Hi looking for a good 1080p 120 or 144 hz monitor it has to be 24' or smaller because of desk. thanks again

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

ASUS VG248QE or BenQ XL2420TE depending on how much you want to spend. Also, are you completely sure you want 120/144Hz? You can get something like a nice IPS monitor and overclock it high enough where you won't notice that much of a difference. Also, what graphics configuration is driving this? The refresh rate only means it can display 144FPS, it won't automatically boost your frames to 144FPS. 

Spoiler

Xl2420T from BenQ, Asus's version just doesn't cut it IMO.

ASUS VG248QE or BenQ XL2420TE depending on how much you want to spend. Also, are you completely sure you want 120/144Hz? You can get something like a nice IPS monitor and overclock it high enough where you won't notice that much of a difference. Also, what graphics configuration is driving this? The refresh rate only means it can display 144FPS, it won't automatically boost your frames to 144FPS.

yes I know but my system has a good fps in all games and would like to have one

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

my vote goes to that benq thats been mentioned a couple times...only thing is it needs a bit more attention/love with the calibration.

Xl2420T from BenQ, Asus's version just doesn't cut it IMO.

I have 3 myself and I couldn't agree more. Options are always good though.

Spoiler

Hi looking for a good 1080p 120 or 144 hz monitor it has to be 24' or smaller because of desk. thanks again

Get the XL2420TLE.

Its 144Hz and comes with more features. I have last years model and just calibrate the colors, im not a color expert but it seems good when your increase the "Saturation" just a bit to make things look more vibrant. 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

The XL2420T and various versions of it are very good, but are also significantly more expensive than the lower end ones, for in my eyes not that big a benefit. I have an Asus VG248QE and it's serving me well. One thing to note is that the BenQ XL2411T and the Asus VG248QE use the same panel, so if you were trying to decide between the two, it comes down to which stand/features other than the screen you prefer.

My recommendation is either the BENQ XL2420TE, or the BENQ XL2420T Revision 2.0 (manufactured since July 2013), which are both 144Hz and has a PWM-free backlight (ZeroFlicker).  See List of 120Hz Monitors.

The VG248QE has PWM so has created some reported headaches by PWM-sensitive people.  Fortunately, the XL2420TE is on sale at several Internet sources, for not much more than the VG248QE, so it's almost a no-brainer.

Also, all of them have LightBoost motion blur elimination, which is a feature worth trying out.

+1 for the BenQ XL2420TE. The Asus is great but BenQ has really gone all out with features geared toward gamers.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans