Corsair H100i v2 RGB

Hey guys,

This might be a dumb question but I cant seem to find the lighting controller for this cpu cooler. I downloaded the latest verson of Corsair Link, but it doesnt include anything about RGB lighting. If you guys could tell me where I could find the tool it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have many leather-bound books.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K - 4.3 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe II | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU:  Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 | PSU: Corsair RM750i | Case: NZXT Switch 810 | Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 Hydro | Monitors: Acer G257HU - Acer GN246HL | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Razer Mamba -  Astro A50

After 20 seconds of googling:

"Built-in Corsair Link for monitoring, customization, and Control.

Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power. You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system, or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs."

I use the H100i, corsair link is where I go at it.

Hah! I have the same question, too! However, after researching a little bit, it seems like Corsair doesn't include RGB features for this model. (Well, it's technically RGB LED in the Corsair logo, but you cannot make it run multiple colors at a time.)

3 minutes ago, vgfan1995 said:

Hah! I have the same question, too! However, after researching a little bit, it seems like Corsair doesn't include RGB features for this model. (Well, it's technically RGB LED in the Corsair logo, but you cannot make it run multiple colors at a time.)

but....but..

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h100i-v2-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K - 4.3 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe II | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU:  Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 | PSU: Corsair RM750i | Case: NZXT Switch 810 | Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 Hydro | Monitors: Acer G257HU - Acer GN246HL | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Razer Mamba -  Astro A50

Just now, Oakley said:

That's why I try to say the LED light is RGB, just you cannot make it run rainbow or multiple colors at a time, I have the exact model and have tried to make it run many colors at a time but just simply impossible. :(

Just now, vgfan1995 said:

That's why I try to say the LED light is RGB, just you cannot make it run rainbow or multiple colors at a time, I have the exact model and have tried to make it run many colors at a time but just simply impossible. :(

Thats weird...but I am simply talking about just changing the color from default white.

Just now, Oakley said:

Thats weird...but I am simply talking about just changing the color from default white.

Well then if you just want to change the color. First of all, make sure you have connected the Micro USB to USB 2.0 header that's included in the box. Then, after downloading Corsair link, open it and try to find your cooling model inside the Home section. You will see a white box, click on that white box, choose the color that you want to change. Have fun! :)