[Problem] Plex web GUI not launching on FreeNas

Go to solution Solved by 79wjd,
4 minutes ago, mider said:

IP of FreeNas is xxx.xxx.xxx.50

IP of the Jail is xxx.xxx.xxx.51

In the installed tab it says "Service Status: ON"

when I click plexMediaServer disable security is checked and it says click Here to go open your PlexMediaServer

when i open the link the page doesn't load

Make sure that the plex jail is running. (try restarting it if it is)

Try unchecking VIMAGE (in the jail's advanced settings).

(Notice: tried posting to the freeNas forums but it doesn't work for some reason their forums doesn't work on any of my devices.) Hi, I recently tried to install Plex on my FreeNas Virtual Machine (running on an ubuntu, used as server-more details below) and I followed many different guides and every time, when i go to launch the Web GUI, the page just doesn't load.  
This was my process:
Install Freenas on a virtual machine.  Everything works great!
Reinstall...
Reinstall...
Reinstall...
And still, nothing works
Server Details:
Spoiler
Details:
Using Ubuntu as a Host Machine and running FreeNas on VirtualBox with 3 hard drives: 1x5GB 2x250GB

Other Info:
FireFly is installed and works perfectly fine...

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

What's the IP address of the jail that your Plex plugin is running in? 

Is the Plex plugin running? Go to the plugins tab (on the top) > installed. Is the plex service turned on? 

On the left side-bar, expand plugins, and then click plexmediaserver. then open the link. What shows up? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

8 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

What's the IP address of the jail that your Plex plugin is running in? 

Is the Plex plugin running? Go to the plugins tab (on the top) > installed. Is the plex service turned on? 

On the left side-bar, expand plugins, and then click plexmediaserver. then open the link. What shows up? 

when I click plexMediaServer disable security is checked and it says click Here to go open your PlexMediaServer

EDIT: x'ed out IP addresses

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I restarted the Jail and nothing happened.  I will try unchecking VIMAGE now...

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I unchecked VIMAGE and restarted the jail and the Plex Service and that seemed to work! thanks for your help!

I unchecked VIMAGE and restarted the jail and the Plex Service and that seemed to work! thanks for your help!

You're welcome

Glad I was able to help.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler