Case like the 400c

timmywity

I'm looking for a case like the Corsair 400c with a window but with 5 and 1/4 drive bays in the front for a blu-ray drive etc.

EDIT:

also with no front door please.

and no brushed aluminium

1 minute ago, timmywity said:

I'm looking for a case like the Corsair 400c with a window but with 5 and 1/4 drive bays in the front for a blu-ray drive etc.

Define R5

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

4 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Define R5

I would but that has a front door, should have mentioned that in the op sorry. Anything else?

5 minutes ago, timmywity said:

I would but that has a front door, should have mentioned that in the op sorry. Anything else?

Enthoo Pro M

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Enthoo Pro M

but brushed aluminium :/

corsair carbide 200r or 100

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

6 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

It looks pretty?

I think he doesn't want it because its the most annoying surface on the planet to have as a show piece of sorts since it grabs finger prints out of thin air :P

8 minutes ago, Build_Nerd said:

I think he doesn't want it because its the most annoying surface on the planet to have as a show piece of sorts since it grabs finger prints out of thin air :P

I know I know, but just wipe it with a rag every once in awhile and don't rub your hands all over it and you're fine. 

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I know I know, but just wipe it with a rag every once in awhile and don't rub your hands all over it and you're fine. 

Hassle :P