Radiator fan questions

I'm getting the parts to put together my first watercooling loop, and I'm going to be putting the radiator int the top of my case in a pull configuration.

Do the fans have to static pressure fans, or is that only if it's a 'push' setup?

Since it's a 'pull' setup, can I use regular air flow fans?

Push or Pull, when you want to move air through restricted spaces like a radiator the SP fans tend to be slightly better.

Are you pulling the air out of the top of your case?

My case, Corsair 750D, has a dust screen/filter on the top of it, so I'm thinking pull down through the top.

If there are at least 2 other filtered inlets I would put 2 intake fans in them, and exhaust through the top. IMO it's best to remove heat at the tom of the case and to draw rad air out of the case. Drawing air through the rad into the case will greatly increase the temperature if all of your components.

Ultimately you want positive pressure in your case though to avoid dust build up, which essentially means more intake than exhaust... but those intakes must be filtered. A rad does not have to be exhaust, that myth was busted long ago.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti