Convertible Ultrabook for Light Gaming

Canoas

I posted a similar topic on mobile devices but no one has any suggestions, so I'm trying my luck here. My current laptop is dying so I need something to replace it, and am looking for a convertible ultrabook. I will only do some light gaming on it, like LoL, L4D2 or SC2, so I don't need a graphics card as an intel HD 4400 is enough for it.

Anyway, what I'm looking for would be something like this:

Covertible Laptop

i5 Haswell CPU

Intel HD 4400

14-15.6" 1600x900 touch screen

6GB Ram

500 GB HDD

5h battery life on normal usage

2 Kg

less than 1000€

These would be the minimal requirements that I would accept. I have found laptops close to this, but none that actually fulfill those requirements:

Ideapad Yoga 13 - Only has 13" and a 3rd generation CPU

Inspiron 14 7000 - This one would be absolutely perfect if it were convertible

So yeah, if anyone knows of a computer that fits or is close to this then I'd very much apprecitate if you post it.

Why not an AMD A10? It's a true quad core and it can be had in somewhat thin computers with touchscreens, like the HP ENVY 15.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Why not an AMD A10? It's a true quad core and it can be had in somewhat thin computers with touchscreens, like the HP ENVY 15.

If AMD can match intel's haswell in terms of power consumption as well as having a comparable integrated graphics solution then I don't mind AMD at all. The only thing I care about is the performance, as long as it matches the specs I posted then I'm completely OK with it.

If AMD can match intel's haswell in terms of power consumption as well as having a comparable integrated graphics solution then I don't mind AMD at all. The only thing I care about is the performance, as long as it matches the specs I posted then I'm completely OK with it.

The A10's graphics are WAY better than haswell's but the battery life is probably not comparable.

I don't think you're going to find an ultrabook that has all that so you're going to have to either settle for a ultrabook that compromises in some areas or get a ultra slim laptop.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

The A10's graphics are WAY better than haswell's but the battery life is probably not comparable.

If it can hold for 5h on normal usage then it's perfect for what I need. I'll even settle for 4h.

I don't think you're going to find an ultrabook that has all that so you're going to have to either settle for a ultrabook that compromises in some areas or get a ultra slim laptop.

I'm very much ok with compromizing, that's why I asked for laptops close to those specs. Ultra slim laptops can't be used as a tablet.

If it can hold for 5h on normal usage then it's perfect for what I need. I'll even settle for 4h.

I'm very much ok with compromizing, that's why I asked for laptops close to those specs. Ultra slim laptops can't be used as a tablet.

They do have touch screen ultra slim laptops they just aren't convertible. 

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

They do have touch screen ultra slim laptops they just aren't convertible. 

I don't really care what you call the laptop as long as it has the features I need. Ultra-slim, ultra-book, ultra-mobile, they're all just some shitty marketing denominations.

This one has auto switching graphics so the battery life should be decent. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131487

But that's not convertible. The reason why I'm looking for a convertible laptop is so I can actually use it as a tablet, but if it can't be used as a tablet then in my opinion a touchscreens adds absolutely nothing to a laptop and I'd rather not have it.

So, since I wasn't finding anything similar to what I wanted I started looking at the upcoming laptops.. And WOW, the  ideapad yoga 2 pro looks absolutely amazing. I guess I'll have to survive with my current laptop for a while longer.

Why not wait for the Zenbook Infinity? I know it isn't a convertible and it will probably be over your budget (still no prices released for it) but I think it might have Iris5100 instead of HD4000/44000 (but it's going to run a higher native resolution, great for general use but negatively impacts gaming performance)

Why not wait for the Zenbook Infinity? I know it isn't a convertible and it will probably be over your budget (still no prices released for it) but I think it might have Iris5100 instead of HD4000/44000 (but it's going to run a higher native resolution, great for general use but negatively impacts gaming performance)

It doesn't really fit my needs. If it's not convertible then I have no need for a touchscreen, quite honestly it just looks incredibly combersome to use one, and the screen is too small. For 1000€ I can get a 1080p 15" with an haswell i7 and a graphics card, the only reason I would settle for a smaller screen and integrated graphics was just for the tablet mode.

It doesn't really fit my needs. If it's not convertible then I have no need for a touchscreen, quite honestly it just looks incredibly combersome to use one, and the screen is too small not to mention it will defintiely be over my budget. For 1000€ I can get a 1080p 15" with an haswell i7 and a graphics card, the only reason I would settle for a smaller screen and integrated graphics was just for the tablet mode.