I Disabled Admin Approval mode for the built-in Administrator account in Windows 10 and can't open any app

I had a problem in windows 10 where a blue/yellow shield overlay appeared on some icons and when you wanted to change the icon in properties the admin prompt message appeared and I had to approve for admin rights to change it. Now after days of researching the issue I finally figured it out that I needed to disable "Admin Approval Mode" in "Local Security Policy" editor. So now after I got rid of those blue/yellow shield things appearing on icons I ran into the bigger issue (of course)... Now I can't open any windows related app (pictures, calculator, calendar) etc.. it says: Calculator can't be opened using the built-in administrator account.
What do I do now? I can solve it by enabling "Admin Approval Mode" in "Local Security Policy", but the blue/yellow shields appear again...

Untitled.jpg

ztnQf.jpg

I might be missing something here, but what's wrong with the shields? Just keep them there?

Just now, Lumaterian said:

I might be missing something here, but what's wrong with the shields? Just keep them there?

They bother me. And I don't want for admin approval prompt whenever I want to change something. Windows 10 is true pain in the a**...

1 minute ago, Lumaterian said:

Mine doesn't do that. Re-install Windows? 

Initially I was on Home edition and had that problem, now I changed it to Pro and still have it. 

Hmm. I really don't think that's normal. I remember having this issue on W10 right after release, I just re-installed and it went right away, never to be seen again.

i had this same problem. windows apps don't like being run on built-in administrator accounts, in fear of maliciously modified. 

8 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i had this same problem. windows apps don't like being run on built-in administrator accounts, in fear of maliciously modified. 

So what do you suggest?

Just now, Lazarus23 said:

So what do you suggest?

turn off the built-in admin account. you can still turn off UAC and act as local administrator 

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

turn off the built-in admin account. you can still turn off UAC and act as local administrator 

How do I turn off Built-in admin?