Processor's, why you so expensive?

Centinor

Hi, it's Centinor again,

Firstly i'd like to thank the forums for the great responses to my post about belgian PC building. Lot's of helpful advice and great links!

Finally i seemed to have gotten my build in shape! I managed to get a cheap 800W Modular PSU 2nd hand. GTX 950 seem to float around 120-100 euro mark on the second hand market.

Now here is my issue. I seem to have issues in getting a proper cpu. Many of the ones i see are either really old intel ones, old amd ones or just junk ones.

I would like to know what CPU's I should look out for which will bottleneck the 950's a minimum and won't break the bank. With the great deals i'm getting, i managed to keep my build around 360 euros!

That is including a new case and the potential purchase of a 40 euro cooler. 

Anyway, thanks in advance

something like 6100 with cheapest 1151 mobo you can find or maybe 6xxx from amd. If the price diffrence isnt that big definetly go with intel.

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

The way i see it, if i go intel, i won't be able to overclock so a stock cooler should be fine. (+LESS WORK!) If I go amd and don't want a jet engine beside me, I'll need a better cooler for high intensity work and overclocking.

Any chance you could ellaborate on which cpu's you mean Flavortown2k16?