MSI 970 gaming paired w/ AMD rx 480 8G

Arkh Paul

Hey guys! I need your help, plsss this is the only place I can trust to ask with and get a good honest answers form you guys. Is it good idea to paired a MSI 970 gaming and an Amd rx 480 8G in my pc build ? cauz I saw many complainns about this rx 480 with some others pc builders and gers out there with issue of it pllss guys reply ASAP.

and also my PSU is 500W Corsair model

just by the look of the specs it shouldnt be a problem, but maybe the is a problem with the PCI Express interface, since its still PCI-Express 2. Still, i doubt the rx480 has so much data-throuput  that pci-e is bottlencking it.

could you quote some complains about it ?

using this video as an example

GTX1060 is not bottlenecked by the FX8350 and AMD 970 chipset

so i dont see why the RX480 will be affected as well

the

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

18 minutes ago, MonteToast said:

just by the look of the specs it shouldnt be a problem, but maybe the is a problem with the PCI Express interface, since its still PCI-Express 2. Still, i doubt the rx480 has so much data-throuput  that pci-e is bottlencking it.

could you quote some complains about it ?

can you suggest other motherboards out there if this 970 won't work for rx 480 *w/ am3+ socket*

i just dont know what issues rx480 combined w/ the 970 has, so i cant search/suggest for better compatible mobo

10 hours ago, MonteToast said:

i just dont know what issues rx480 combined w/ the 970 has, so i cant search/suggest for better compatible mobo

ok thanks for the help my friend