plans for the future

So i have gone ahead and planned a new build i plan on doing when i have the excess money to spend, i have put on a list like this (misclicked on the fans, actually planning 4x and will figure out a draining system)

c3237e5f65.png

i also will transplant a 1TB HDD hard drive, toughts? my first full build and first custom watercooling loop, and yes i plan on overclocking the gpu and cpu

also total cost would be 1970,30€

Edited by loljaska
added total cost

7 minutes ago, loljaska said:

So i have gone ahead and planned a new build i plan on doing when i have the excess money to spend, i have put on a list like this (misclicked on the fans, actually planning 4x and will figure out a draining system)

c3237e5f65.png

i also will transplant a 1TB HDD hard drive, toughts? my first full build and first custom watercooling loop, and yes i plan on overclocking the gpu and cpu

also total cost would be 1970,30€

I think liquid cooling a 6600k is overkill, especially for a custom loop.

My native language is C++

1 minute ago, tt2468 said:

I think liquid cooling a 6600k is overkill, especially for a custom loop.

No such thing as overkill!!!! NEVAH!

But yea for real, might as well get a 6700k if you are going custom loop and at almost 2k already.

Other than that it looks good. Here is my WIP, also my first ever adveture into custom loops. Yours is a lot cheaper by going with soft tubing though, I sort of thought hard tubing won't cost much.. till fittings became more than my loops' waterblocks and radiators put together :D

cBl5B1I.jpg

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

But yea for real, might as well get a 6700k if you are going custom loop and at almost 2k already.

Other than that it looks good. Here is my WIP, also my first ever adveture into custom loops. Yours is a lot cheaper by going with soft tubing though, I sort of thought hard tubing won't cost much.. till fittings became more than my loops' waterblocks and radiators put together :D

cBl5B1I.jpg

Ya the fittings will always come back and bite you in the ass lol.

My native language is C++

yeah  total came to 2099€ that wont break the bank at these costs

4 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

cBl5B1I.jpg

1 minute ago, loljaska said:

Also see if you can change the CPU block to the Supremacy Evo version, should only be a few bucks more and it is a better block. By a degree or so at most, but every little helps.

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

Also see if you can change the CPU block to the Supremacy Evo version, should only be a few bucks more and it is a better block. By a degree or so at most, but every little helps.

yeah every degree helps since im going for coolest and most quiet build i can

1 minute ago, loljaska said:

yeah every degree helps since im going for coolest and most quiet build i can

For quiet fans, I went with the Noiseblocker BlackSilentPro series, very good and also available in PWM. At full load you can barely hear them at 25db, at 1000rpm they are dead silent yet provide very good cooling. They are a bit pricey though :)

5 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

For quiet fans, I went with the Noiseblocker BlackSilentPro series, very good and also available in PWM. At full load you can barely hear them at 25db, at 1000rpm they are dead silent yet provide very good cooling. They are a bit pricey though :)

well 4x the price im planning on spending a lot but maybe not that much anymore already bumped the budget up 200€. but ill see when i get around to upgrading