Components question on different possible metal types

I'm currently running 2 copper Rads and a copper CPU block. I have been using Monsoon's barbs for soft tubing (which i think are silver plated) and Mayhem's pastel which contains its own Biocide. I've done this over a year with no problems of corrosion.

My question is that I'm looking to get a MSI SeaHawk 1070 which has nickel plated over copper.

Is there going to be a corrosion issue with this combo? I'm not going to be buying the self contained version but the one with an acrylic plate that can fit into my current water cooled loop.

I'd like to buy this today but I want to make sure i'm not going to void a warranty since the Sea Hawk uses an EK waterblock. Please let me know.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

1 minute ago, brighttail said:

I'm currently running 2 copper Rads and a copper CPU block. I have been using Monsoon's barbs for soft tubing (which i think are silver plated) and Mayhem's pastel which contains its own Biocide. I've done this over a year with no problems of corrosion.
My question is that I'm looking to get a MSI SeaHawk 1070 which has nickel plated over copper.
Is there going to be a corrosion issue with this combo? I'm not going to be buying the self contained version but the one with an acrylic plate that can fit into my current water cooled loop.
I'd like to buy this today but I want to make sure i'm not going to void a warranty since the Sea Hawk uses an EK waterblock. Please let me know.

It's not recommended anymore to have silver and nickel together in a loop as it can cause some problems to the nickel but which ones from Monsoon do you have as only certain ones are silver plated. 

Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings, 7/16" x 5/8" Six Pack - Matte Black

These are the ones I have.

Looking at it closer they say it is made of brass but I seemingly remember somewhere that it said they were silver plated .. I'm not 100% sure which is why I'm asking.

I'm assuming Nickel plating and brass in the loop will be fine with Mayhem's pastel, I was just unsure if these were nickel plating or not.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

6 minutes ago, brighttail said:

Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings, 7/16" x 5/8" Six Pack - Matte Black

These are the ones I have.

Hmm yeah those do look like they are the silver plated ones usually you can tell if you take apart the loop it won't be very bright or shiny as silver tarnishes very readily. As for using it with nickel while it's not recommended the anti-corrosive in the premix should help but I'm not certain to what degree. 

I think they call it antimicrobial silver  whatever that is.

Actually I just found out my Asus 980 Poseidon uses "nickel plated copper" so I guess it may not be a problem after all.

Well the heat pipes are nickel plated copper. I'm trying to find out exactly what the water comes in contact with.