Best way to sell my PC Gaming System

Hi guys, I'm in the midst of moving back to Mexico and I want to sell my current system and make something smaller down the line, something less flashy, I don't know if I will be living in the university dorms or if I will be renting by myself, either way. My question is.

Should I take it all apart and sell the components separately? Or should I post it somewhere such as craigslist. I already sold one of the two 970's it had, everything else stays the same.

You can check out the system here: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/r6tJ7P   and here is the LTT Build thread https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451350-snow-piercer-white-skylake-build/

Thanks !

I would recommend refurbishing it, and then reselling on Ebay for a bit more than buying all the components separate, say around $75 more.

Just now, waynedud3 said:

I would recommend refurbishing it, and then reselling on Ebay for a bit more than buying all the components separate, say around $75 more.

What do you mean by refurbishing it ? Like just cleaning it real good and doing some cable management? Everything runs perfect on that machine.

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

Whatever you do, keep the CPU...

Why would I keep the CPU? If I decide to build something cheaper down the line I don't think I will get anything over lets say $1,200 

Just now, Brynjar said:

-snip-

Its a good cpu that can be reused in your cheaper builds... or are you a powerbuilder with caching to spare?

Groomlake Authority

Just now, Brynjar said:

What do you mean by refurbishing it ? Like just cleaning it real good and doing some cable management? Everything runs perfect on that machine.

Refurbishing Means Giving It A Good Clean, Cable Management, Full Testing and Operating System Installation. Then I would install a few base programs such as malware bytes and chrome.

Sources: I run a refurbishing business on ebay.

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

Its a good cpu that can be reused in your cheaper builds... or are you a powerbuilder with caching to spare?

What I mean is that most likely a Z170 chip won't fit a "budget" oriented build in the near future. 

Just now, waynedud3 said:

Refurbishing Means Giving It A Good Clean, Cable Management, Full Testing and Operating System Installation. Then I would install a few base programs such as malware bytes and chrome.

Sources: I run a refurbishing business on ebay.

Oh alright, where are you based? Your description says Mexico.
I will delete everything for sure and leave it running like new.

23 minutes ago, Brynjar said:

Oh alright, where are you based? Your description says Mexico.
I will delete everything for sure and leave it running like new.

Currently Mexico, soon moving to Atlanta. Already have the business partially going there. (And yes, I am going legally)

6 minutes ago, waynedud3 said:

Currently Mexico, soon moving to Atlanta. Already have the business partially going there. (And yes, I am going legally)

Cool xD We are doing the opposite, I'm moving back to Mexico and you are moving to the states. I never said otherwise

Just now, Brynjar said:

Cool xD We are doing the opposite, I'm moving back to Mexico and you are moving to the states. I never said otherwise

Sounds fun. I estimate in about a week ill be fully moved. I am starting to branch into ultra low budget and integrated systems so this new space should help.

39 minutes ago, waynedud3 said:

Sounds fun. I estimate in about a week ill be fully moved. I am starting to branch into ultra low budget and integrated systems so this new space should help.

That's nice, are you moving to the US just for work ? or are you studying ?