Network Problem (pls help)

GeekFace

So, this has been happening for about a couple days now.. Idk if this is my wifi adapter, or my ISP, I changed routers and this is still happening, but my 36MPS Dl speed would quickly vanish to like 5mbps, for no reason. This sucks because games instantly freeze and go up to 400 ping, for 5 seconds and then go back down. Idk why this is happening, but it's really annoying and I would see if I could get some help on it.

My router is a Netgear N750 (old one was N300 and it still did the same thing)

My wifi adapter is a Netgear A6100

My OS is windows 10.

Here's a video clip of me TRYING to play a game:  https://youtu.be/8faR3h5uii4

And I'll even upload my Speedtest.net score, If you look at the screen bar at the bottom, you can see if fluctuated to like 4mbps, then back up to 33mpbs. I still don't know why this is, but if someone could help. that would be great. Thank you

(I also reset my router, when into both my router settings, and still got nothing, so idk what to do)

Crap internet pls help.png

If you are able to, check the performance while plugged into Ethernet instead of wifi.

When in doubt, re-format.

Just now, pwn_intended said:

If you are able to, check the performance while plugged into Ethernet instead of wifi.

Ethernet is fine, I can't use the computer I currently use because it's upstairs, but when I use the desktop my dad owns downstairs, Ethernet seems to have no trouble what so ever. Also other wifi devices don't get as affected as bad. 

Well your wifi adapter supports AC, but your router only does N. Not saying that is the issue but its possible.

Also, does your router show 2 different network names? one for 2.4ghz, another for 5? If so try connecting to the 2.4ghz one, it is slower than 5, but has better range and wall penetration.

When in doubt, re-format.

2 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

Well your wifi adapter supports AC, but your router only does N. Not saying that is the issue but its possible.

Also, does your router show 2 different network names? one for 2.4ghz, another for 5? If so try connecting to the 2.4ghz one, it is slower than 5, but has better range and wall penetration.

I tried both and nothing, I will try again though. and yeah my router shows two different network names.