Wireless in ear headphones worth the price?

Totallybronze5

I searched through the forum and haven't found a recent post about wireless in ear buds that are worth the cost. I watched the video on "the dash" and would love to get them, but the $300 price tag seems a bit high for music that will cut out if I put my phone in my pocket or backpack. Does anyone have a comparable wireless in ear headphone that is worth the price? That being said I would like the cheapest option possible focusing on how well they stay in, connectivity, and sound quality of course. 

If you are looking for sound quality i would not recommend getting wireless headphones. For 300 dollars you could get a pair of IEM's thats at least a couple times better than the bragi dash but without all of the special functions of the dash. I too have looked into the dash, I think that its a very cool idea but i'm not very sure about functionality and they also seem super easy to lose. If you are looking for a good bluetooth headphones i would recommend the Jaybird X2. If that's out of your budget just reply and i can help you look for something else.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Full disclosure, I had a pair of wireless sony headphones that are now about 3 years old.  The bluetooth connection no longer works, and they were quite limited in functionality like taking calls and controlling next/pause features. I did however enjoy the mobility as I used them when running and biking without pulling them out of my ear if my leg or a tree branch caught the cable. Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely check out the Jaybird x2.