Curved monitor recommendations

Xiauj

Hey guys, do you know of any good curved monitor recommendations? Let me explain a little bit further about I'm specifically looking for.

I'm looking for a monitor that is between 20" and 34" maximum with great quality, one that can handle a GTX 1070/1080 GPU aaand, I was wondering if there are any that are between £0 to £500-£550 maximum if at all possible?

Also, I will more than likely be using 60Hz as the refresh rate and will need great colour quality for things like Gaming especially as well as Modelling, Video/Photo editing and more!

The reason I'm looking for a curved monitor is because, I have a corner shaped desk and so, it would fit nicely in my opinion.

Multiple options (In terms of size/inches) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

~Xiauj ^_^

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3

Samsung S27D590C

Pros:

27 inch

60Hz as you said

Has displayport

Curved

Good colors

Fast response time

The only real con for me was the brightness. But putting it into game mode pretty much solves the issue.

Don't really know what to put here.

2 minutes ago, kaiden1337 said:

~snip~

This one, correct?: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LS27D590CS-inch-Curved-Monitor/dp/B00N9PVZ7A

That's actually really nice :o Very nice price-point(s) as well !!

3 minutes ago, kaiden1337 said:

The only real con for me was the brightness. But putting it into game mode pretty much solves the issue.

Hopefully that shouldn't be too much of a problem, as long as it gives great quality! ^_^ lol

Currently choosing between 27" and 32", haha!

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3