in win 805 hotbox

xameunier

Hello,

I bought this in win 805 case purely for asthetics. I've read that this was a hotbox but I was like could it really be that hot??? well with 2 asus strix 980 ti in sli it is hotter then the sahara dessert.

So my question. With the new corsair fans that just came out the ML ones will these cool my case enough to be able to play without taking off the glass sidepanel?

Either you turn up the speed of the fans and get noisy. Or quiet but runs hot.

Some fans are a little better than the others. But not magically cools the system by 20C without making noise.

so your advice is to buy another case I assume?

If you have two 140mm fans in front and a 120mm for exhaust. Or maybe extra fans at the bottom? That should be enough if the two cards have enough space to breath.

Do you have your 980Tis mounted very close together? Reference cards?

the thing is my motherboard overheads when I play doom on max settings. Cards are asus strix 980 ti OC sli

Everything looks fine. Maybe replacing the rear exhaust fan with a good air-flow fan and better fans for the front rad will make some difference. But I guess you will see a few degrees cooler. if you say the system runs too hot. Maybe there is some other issues that cause the heat builds up.

BTW, nice build.

Ill try an ml serie one in the back ill keep you posted if it works yes or no thanks man