Upgrading most of my PC, need help on if my PC can handle it

Go to solution Solved by TheRandomness,
2 minutes ago, Photoncreator said:

You mean this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16817139146

If so, thanks for all the help!

Yes, that'd be fine.

Sup my dudes, my name is Photon. So, I have recently entered the glorious PC master race. Now, I'm going to be upgrading it but I'm not sure if my PSU can handle everything. At this current moment, my specifications are:

Specs: 

Intel Pentium G3258 Overclocked to 3.8GHz

8GB of G.skill Sniper Series RAM (1866 mghz, go figure my mobo only supports up to 1600 ;_;)

An EVGA GTX 950 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487225)

GIGABYTE GA-B85M-DS3H-A LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

And a 450 PSU that came with a case I bought because I don't know why I cheaped out. So far my PC has been holding up just fine, it's just that I'm going to be upgrading my parts and I want to know what I should buy and if the PSU can handle it.

Reasoning:

First off, getting a new CPU. I plan on getting an Intel i5 4460 (Literally $2 more than the 4440 on Amazon) because my current CPU is bottlenecking my 950 so hard with games. Wondering if this CPU is ok with my 450W limit.

I plan to do this later, but probably an RX 480, upgrading from my 950. Apparently the 480 is on par with the 970, but it's cheaper and I think takes less power/voltage. I might sell my 950, who knows?

Now comes the other part, I can either buy myself a new 1TB HDD to addon to my other one, which only has 200GB of storage left after only 4 months of having it (GG) or, I can get a 500W power supply.

As of now I'm not getting the HDD or PSU just yet, I am just wondering if my current 450W PSU can handle an i5 4460 and an RX 480. 

Thanks for any responses or help with this, I appreciate it!

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

The CPU will be fine. What PSU specifically? The wattage is fine for both things.

I bought a Raidmax case that came with a 450W PSU and I threw out the case because it got damaged and was traaaaaash, I got a Phanteks P400s instead.

1 minute ago, Photoncreator said:

I bought a Raidmax case that came with a 450W PSU and I threw out the case because it got damaged and was traaaaaash, I got a Phanteks P400s instead.

Pls replace PSU. Something from tiers 1 to 5 on this list would be good:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, Photoncreator said:

No.Do not touch Green label CX units at all ever. Grey label units, however, are fine. An example would be the CX450M which would be good for this system.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats