Case Opinion?

Gbuddai

So I recently purchased the Anidees Al-Crystal mid tower case. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or personal experiences with this case that I should take note of? I know I probably should have done more research before buying it but it was on sale and it looks beautiful!

Here's the Newegg link for you to check it out: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD4602092

My friend had that and I was the one who built his PC.

It's great quality and has held up fine over the past year

Just be wary of the tempered glass as in don't shatter it,

that would be a pain to clean up and if you get a cut...

Ow 

Anyways have fun with your build

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

Never heard of it, but I just bought one.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, Savageiste said:

My friend had that and I was the one who built his PC.

It's great quality and has held up fine over the past year

Just be wary of the tempered glass as in don't shatter it,

that would be a pain to clean up and if you get a cut...

Ow 

Anyways have fun with your build

Thanks! I love tempered glass and I took a liking to InWin, especially their 805, 303 and 509. They never felt quite right though (except the 509 but that's still in prototyping). I then found the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG but I didn't like the contour of the front all too much.  Then I saw this on discount on Newegg and couldn't help but fall in love and buy it on the spot!

3 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Never heard of it, but I just bought one.

Glad I could help :P

It looks absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to build in it!

3 minutes ago, Gbuddai said:

Thanks! I love tempered glass and I took a liking to InWin, especially their 805, 303 and 509. They never felt quite right though (except the 509 but that's still in prototyping). I then found the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG but I didn't like the contour of the front all too much.  Then I saw this on discount on Newegg and couldn't help but fall in love and buy it on the spot!

Glad I could help :P

It looks absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to build in it!

I spend a solid 30 minutes everyday at work browsing for new cases with the support and style of the Fractal Define R5, but with a PSU shroud.  I've also been leaning toward tempered glass, so this is a big win.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I spend a solid 30 minutes everyday at work browsing for new cases with the support and style of the Fractal Define R5, but with a PSU shroud.  I've also been leaning toward tempered glass, so this is a big win.

you're telling me! It has all of the beauty of tempered glass like the Phanteks Evolv TG and all of the sophistication that the InWin 509 is supposed to have. This case is honestly gorgeous and I am so glad to have purchased it!

15 minutes ago, Gbuddai said:

you're telling me! It has all of the beauty of tempered glass like the Phanteks Evolv TG and all of the sophistication that the InWin 509 is supposed to have. This case is honestly gorgeous and I am so glad to have purchased it!

I wouldn't mind it in white, but I'll take care of that myself when it arrives.

42 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I wouldn't mind it in white, but I'll take care of that myself when it arrives.

Just a bit of lighting and the right components and you'll be set

14 hours ago, Gbuddai said:

Just a bit of lighting and the right components and you'll be set

I got that under control ;)

All black and white

Asus X99 deluxe - GTX 1080 with EK block - All Corsair fans black with the white ring

This case is just gonna give it the perfect touch

52 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I got that under control ;)

All black and white

Asus X99 deluxe - GTX 1080 with EK block - All Corsair fans black with the white ring

This case is just gonna give it the perfect touch

Who are you and why are you stealing my build! :P

Unfortunately I'm not into the custom looping just yet, keeping it to a Galax GTX 1080 HOF, ASUS Z170 - PRO, Corsair's new LED RAM (when I finally get ahold of it) and Corsair's H110i GTX AIO. Gonna get some nice white accented fans as well asap!

11 minutes ago, Gbuddai said:

Who are you and why are you stealing my build! :P

Unfortunately I'm not into the custom looping just yet, keeping it to a Galax GTX 1080 HOF, ASUS Z170 - PRO, Corsair's new LED RAM (when I finally get ahold of it) and Corsair's H110i GTX AIO. Gonna get some nice white accented fans as well asap!

Just another person with good aesthetic taste.

I was wanting the HOF but I couldn't wait for it.  

Also the corsair SP & AF series with the white ring should be on sale with the release of the magnetic series.

3 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Just another person with good aesthetic taste.

I was wanting the HOF but I couldn't wait for it.  

Also the corsair SP & AF series with the white ring should be on sale with the release of the magnetic series.

But the ML series are suuuuuuuuuuuper sexy, albeit pricy :|

1 minute ago, Gbuddai said:

But the ML series are suuuuuuuuuuuper sexy, albeit pricy :|

I know, I want them but I have 6 120mm's and a 140mm and there's no way I can pay $200+ to replace my fans.

oh wow, and this case already comes with 4 140 mm white LED fans :'D

2 minutes ago, Gbuddai said:

oh wow, and this case already comes with 4 140 mm white LED fans :'D

Yeah, the fans in the case seem to look pretty good by the picture.

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Yeah, the fans in the case seem to look pretty good by the picture.

It's supposed to come in Friday!!!!

I still need to buy the MOBO and RAM though before I build :D