New Desk for Setup

Hey guys, I am in the process of redoing my setup, and am kind of lost as for a desk option. Right now, I have an Ikea Micke desk, which has a drawer, 2 shelves, a cable management area, and a desk size of roughly 48"x22". I need a new desk, one that's black, bigger than the dimensions I have now, as my computer is on my desk and it is 22" deep. A drawer and shelves aren't important, and a cable management slot is helpful, but I can always buy a tray from Ikea. I'm open to your guys' ideas. Thanks a lot in advance!

Ikea has a lot of selection so I'd start there. Buying local is always ideal

• 5 weeks later...
On 2016-07-11 at 3:12 AM, cdsboy2000 said:

Ikea has a lot of selection so I'd start there. Buying local is always ideal

I have bought one of their "bekant" series which means familiar in case you would want to know. I have used it like 4-5 months now. some things i like is that they have a cable management thing underneath to hide cables. Much spaces to work with.Looks professional to me. You can adjust the height with a tool that they include in the box.

There are two things i don`t like. This desk is not motorized which some of them are but this is not, making adjustment to them really diffucult alone. Strike two is that the wooden "backround" i have is full of detail, maikng dust particles very easy to see.

I would also recomend looking at ikea or you could look at updesk, one of the sponsors of linustechtips