Sup!

So my cousin wants MAC OS ( Whatever the latest version is) on his computer, He wants to use Garageband and some of the Apple media production programs. I than downloaded VMWARE on his BEAST system. (Click here) and tried to get Mac OS onto the program, The issue is, I don't have a MAC computer or any Apple computer.. All the review guides on Hackintosh say you need to use a Macbook or whatever and rip the OS off of them.. Any help..? I just need the ISO for the O.S. so I can just put it onto VMWARE. He has his BIOS setup and everything is fine on the hardware and software side I believe..

P.S. He now has GTX 980 Classified Edition now, Not his AMD card.

1 minute ago, Ronnie76 said:

http://olarila.com/forum/index.php?sid=2049c138f8b22157a6dc5ecde9e651f3

you didn't hear this from me.
You heard it from Life Hacker. http://lifehacker.com/5938332/how-to-run-mac-os-x-on-any-windows-pc-using-virtualbox 

Note: I do not take any responsibilities if you fuck up your PC. Nor do I recommend piracy of Mac OS X. 

How would I F up my PC? It's all virtualized..

1 minute ago, The_Askinator said:

How would I F up my PC? It's all virtualized..

You never specifically stated if you were Hackintoshing or if you were running it as a virtual machine. 

You say both things about Hackintoshing and VM tools

as far as I know to make a hackintosh you need to have compatible hardware i would recommend looking on www.tonymacx86.com Also i believe apple have a link for the iso some wear i have seen it before just do some googling

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!

1 minute ago, Ronnie76 said:

You never specifically stated if you were Hackintoshing or if you were running it as a virtual machine. 

Isn't Hackintoshing just running Mac OS on a non Apple computer..?

1 minute ago, The_Askinator said:

NO 

THATS FAR FROM IT.

Hackintoshing is running OS X and OS X ONLY without Windows 10/7/8/8.1 installed.

Running a Virtual Machine is running OS X IN Windows

3 minutes ago, The_Askinator said:

Sort of he was meaning you did not say if you were using a VM or just installing straight on the system

5 minutes ago, Ronnie76 said:

And that website is all in Spanish..

2 minutes ago, The_Askinator said:

And that website is all in Spanish..

Translate this page is a thing

Pro tip right there. 

Edit:

There is also a whole english section if you would scroll down. 

If you want to run mac OSX and windows i would recommend installing just mac OSX on your PC then using a VM in mac OSX such as parallels desktop

The reason I say this is it sounds like your friend wants to do heavy work in mac OSX and it will run better if OSX is the main OS

There is no legal way to achieve this in your country. OS X 10.11 EULA §B:

If you obtained a license for the Apple Software from the Mac App Store, then subject to the terms and conditions of this License and as permitted by the Mac App Store Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms and Conditions (http://www.apple.com/legal/ internet-services/itunes/ww/) (“Usage Rules”), you are granted a limited, non-transferable, nonexclusive license:

(iii) to install, use and run up to two (2) additional copies or instances of the Apple Software within virtual operating system environments on each Mac Computer you own or control that is already running the Apple Software, for purposes of: (a) software development; (b) testing during software development; (c) using OS X Server; or (d) personal, noncommercial use.

Thanks to §N in some countries you can ignore parts of this EULA, since e.g. within the EU it is illegal for companies to bind software to their hardware products.

N. Compliance with Laws. You agree to use the Apple Software and the Services (as defined in Section 5 below) in compliance with all applicable laws, including local laws of the country or region in which you reside or in which you download or use the Apple Software and Services. Features of the Apple Software and the Services may not be available in all languages or regions and some features may vary by region. An Internet connection is required for some features of the Apple Software and Services.

So over here it is totally legal and NOT AGAINST Apple's EULA to install OS X to a not Apple branded Computer or a VM that is not running on a real Mac, but you still have to get OS X from legal sources, that is only the AppStore (download it on a legal OS X installation). And you also need a license for it, otherwise it would also be piracy. Over here you own a license by buying a OS X (10.6) DVD for 20 bucks from Apple or if you own a NOT USED Mac that could run OS X. I'm sorry, but this exception doesn't apply to you, as you live within the US. They allow hardware-software binding.

Tower: Fractal Design Define R5, ASUS ROG Maximus VII Ranger, Intel Core i7 4790K, Intel HD 4600, 2x HyperX Savage 8GB 1600MHz, 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, WD Caviar Red 2TB, BeQuiet Pure Power 630W, Custom Water Cooling, Windows 10 (UEFI), Mac OS X El Capitan (UEFI), Clover (UEFI), iMac14,1

Notebook: HP Elitebook 8460P, Intel Core i5 2410M, Intel HD 3000, Crucial 2x8GB 1333MHz, 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, Windows 10 (UEFI), Mac OS X El Capitan (UEFI), Clover (UEFI), MacBookPro8,1

I don't think he will able to get the low latency audio needed for music production in a virtual machine. Especially on a Windows host!

21 hours ago, ottoedler said:

There is no legal way to achieve this in your country. OS X 10.11 EULA §B:

Correct.  As per the community guidelines, we do not allow assisting people with hackintosh because it breaks Apple's EULA, which is as bad as piracy.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.