Problem Booting into my login screen

Recently, my AVG updated and now I have the Watchdogs glitch. I do not know much about it, but now I cannot boot into my other computer.

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

8 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

Recently, my AVG updated and now I have the Watchdogs glitch. I do not know much about it, but now I cannot boot into my other computer.

What does it do when you try and turn it on?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

IT would give an the whole watchdogs initializing deal, now it goes into where it gives you the options to reset to factory/trouble shoot options or turn the pc 

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

4 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

IT would give an the whole watchdogs initializing deal, now it goes into where it gives you the options to reset to factory/trouble shoot options or turn the pc 

1. Quote me using the little arrow so I get a notification.

2. Is it giving you an option to use automatic repair?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Right after it goes past the initial screen where it gives the option to go into the BIOS, the next screen says something similar to that 

9 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

1. Quote me using the little arrow so I get a notification.

2. Is it giving you an option to use automatic repair?

2 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

Right after it goes past the initial screen where it gives the option to go into the BIOS, the next screen says something similar to that 

Take a picture of the next screen.

✨PC Specs✨

One moment please, I am currently downloading some files on my backup pc

4 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Take a picture of the next screen.

1 minute ago, FifteenOnes said:

One moment please, I am currently downloading some files on my backup pc

Ok, that's fine.

✨PC Specs✨

It's almost done

5 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Ok, that's fine.

19 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Ok, that's fine.

Is there a way to upload pictures from my phone to the ltt forums?

2 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

Is there a way to upload pictures from my phone to the ltt forums?

Tap the "click to choose files" button.

✨PC Specs✨

20160708_224408.jpg

3 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

-snip-

Does it stay on that screen until you go into the BIOS?

✨PC Specs✨

20160708_224413.jpg

20160708_224428.jpg

20160708_224422.jpg

8 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Does it stay on that screen until you go into the BIOS?

That's the order, the last 3 screens appear if I don't go into bios

4 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

That's the order, the last 3 screens appear if I don't go into bios

Take a pic of the screen that has the option similar to "Automatic repair"

✨PC Specs✨

16 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Does it stay on that screen until you go into the

5 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Take a pic of the screen that has the option similar to "Automatic repair"

What do you mean?

3 minutes ago, FifteenOnes said:

Oh you did, didn't see that.

Click "Advanced options" and take another picture.

✨PC Specs✨

20 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Does it stay on that screen until you go into the

8 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

1468038460692-809742054.jpg

Click troubleshoot and take a picture (sorry about making you take so many pictures :P )

✨PC Specs✨

21 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Click troubleshoot and take a picture (sorry about making you take so many pictures :P )

I've tried troubleshooting, and no progress, I can't reset it to factory, so I got IT coming out. Thank you though for your help!

I've tried troubleshooting, and no progress, I can't reset it to factory, so I got IT coming out. Thank you though for your help!

No problem!

Also if you have a USB drive you can factory reset it pretty easily.

✨PC Specs✨

16 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

No problem!

Also if you have a USB drive you can factory reset it pretty easily.

How would you go about doing this?