Need help Fixing Webcam

justRICHTOFEN
Go to solution Solved by manikyath,
3 minutes ago, justRICHTOFEN said:

so i found it, and i deleted the highlighted driver. But when i went to the website to re-download it, it said i was still running the latest drivers. I wasn't sure what i did, so i just deleted my whole web cam from my pc. Then un plugged it and plugged it back in. then i tried to install my drivers, yet again it said they were the latest ones. However the driver under the highlighted one wasn't there before i did that, and now my cam looks like it use to. So it seems my problem is solved but what exactly happend?

computers are magic, dont question xD

its just driver derpyness, sometimes stuff acts up and you have to fudge it to get it going again :P

So I just recently upgraded to windows 10, and I have been noticing after the upgrade that my Web cam( a Logitech C930e) is preforming weird. I first noticed it in xsplit when i was record a video. The the box showing the feedback from my cam seemed sluggish, and somewhat blurry. Now I have went into some Skype calls and my friends have also confirmed what i have been seeing as well. My webcam has never preformed like this before, normally its clear, and crisp, with no blur or anything like i am experiencing now. Please I could use some help to fix this problem, because I make youtube videos, and would like the quality to be good. So if anyone could work with me to help solve this I would be very happy. As always, any time and advice is greatly appreciated.  

Edited by justRICHTOFEN
Needed more concise title

1 minute ago, SageOfSpice said:

Have you installed the correct drivers for it?

Yes, I went to the website and on the page when my cam was shown, I downloaded the divers, however it said i was running the latest drivers.

1 minute ago, justRICHTOFEN said:

Yes, I went to the website and on the page when my cam was shown, I downloaded the divers, however it said i was running the latest drivers.

Uninstall the windows drivers, set it to not reinstall the windows drivers, and then install the manufacturer's driver.

1 minute ago, SageOfSpice said:

Uninstall the windows drivers, set it to not reinstall the windows drivers, and then install the manufacturer's driver.

You mean uninstall the drivers for the cam right? and where would i do this, I'm kinda unfamiliar with windows 10.

13 minutes ago, justRICHTOFEN said:

You mean uninstall the drivers for the cam right? and where would i do this, I'm kinda unfamiliar with windows 10.

you can uninstall them in device manager.

also, this shouldnt be an issue with a reputable brand like logitech, but if it comes down to it you can trace down the manufacturer of the guts, and download their chipset driver.

6 minutes ago, manikyath said:

you can uninstall them in device manager.

also, this shouldnt be an issue with a reputable brand like logitech, but if it comes down to it you can trace down the manufacturer of the guts, and download their chipset driver.

so i found it, and i deleted the highlighted driver. But when i went to the website to re-download it, it said i was still running the latest drivers. I wasn't sure what i did, so i just deleted my whole web cam from my pc. Then un plugged it and plugged it back in. then i tried to install my drivers, yet again it said they were the latest ones. However the driver under the highlighted one wasn't there before i did that, and now my cam looks like it use to. So it seems my problem is solved but what exactly happend?

Screenshot2.png

3 minutes ago, justRICHTOFEN said:

computers are magic, dont question xD

its just driver derpyness, sometimes stuff acts up and you have to fudge it to get it going again :P