Best comfy seat for gaming and studying

I have 2 desks, one for studying and one for gaming. I have an old ripped office chair for studying and a recliner for gaming. I want 2 nice and very comfortable office-like chairs both under 150 dollars (USD) (I'm not rich lol). I'm just looking for suggestions, i'm 5'9 and 150ish pounds. 

3 minutes ago, TheGamingBarrel said:

The ass decides what it wants.

I almost choked on my food whilest reading this xD

10 minutes ago, Lamxihr said:

I have 2 desks, one for studying and one for gaming. I have an old ripped office chair for studying and a recliner for gaming. I want 2 nice and very comfortable office-like chairs both under 150 dollars (USD) (I'm not rich lol). I'm just looking for suggestions, i'm 5'9 and 150ish pounds. 

I've gone to Amazon.co.uk because of the pounds and I'm to lazy to convert the prices:

Exectuve Recline Extra Padded Office Chair
Eliza Tinsley PU Racing Style Gaming Chair

CTF Racing Sport Reclining High Back Swivel Chair With Foot Stool < Damn that name xD
eMarkooz (TM) Swivel desk chair

I obviously did not test any of these chairs because I've got higher needs (Rocking an old office chair which feels like a rock to sit on xD).

1 hour ago, Lamxihr said:

I would recommend heading to Costco. Try out some of the manager chairs, find one you like, it should be around 150$. Thats your best bet. I use a Costco chair now and it is good. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

I'll try that as-well. I dunno if they have any costcos around me. I'll have to check. Does Office Depot have the same type of Manager Chairs?