Looking for external/portable/flash storage

oo2k15

So I'm looking for external/portable/flash storage without breaking a bank. I'll be using it to store all my files on it. Mainly ton of videos, photos, documents and music, and some games and software, So high capacity will be nice. 

I've got couple in mind

- WD my passport

- Seagate backup plus slim

- kingston hyperx savage usb drive

- corsair voyager gtx usb drive 

- visiontek usb drive

- samsung t1/t3 portable ssd

- sandisk extreme 500/900 portable ssd

- angel bird ssd2go 

- transcend esd200 ssd

If there's better option out there feel free to share. Amongst these which one should I get? Which one is smarter buy? I'm leaning toward sandisk and samsung. I love the portable aspect of it, with its tiny form factor. Not to mention they have fast and write speeds. They are pretty durable and rugged too. The thing that turning me down is its price. I want at least 1tb of storage but don't feel like dropping  $500. So the smarter choice would be to get something like wd my passport or Seagate backup slim. So which one should I get? 

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

23 minutes ago, 21rkosta said:

That thing is bulky as hell. But 5tb of storage for $130 is a bargain for sure. But I don't like all that unnecessary clutter of cords that it comes included(power supply, power cord, usb cord). I like the simplicity of plug in and play.

22 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

You could get like a 1TB HDD or something then put it in something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00RCJ54BC?psc=1

You could even use an ssd or something

Edit: What @21rkosta said is a good idea

I completely forgot this was a thing. I might use this if I have a spare hdd/ssd lying around.