Chrome Bookmarks getting overloaded...

iirc, there's a feature in chrome that is a kind of bookmark manager. i forgot how to access it though.

omg ur seriously on xp... why...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

there's a feature in chrome that is a kind of bookmark manager

Exactly, you hit the bookmark on the top left called "Bookmarks" with the star

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

Its the best OS man! /s

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

6 minutes ago, terrytek said:

Looks like a version of Windows 7 modified to look like XP. Large taskbar items without names, pinned shortcuts, the Chrome window has the Windows 7 X etc buttons.

2 minutes ago, Squirrel724 said:

Looks like a version of Windows 7 modified to look like XP. Large taskbar items without names, pinned shortcuts, the Chrome window has the Windows 7 X etc buttons.

yeah now i feel stupid

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

9 minutes ago, terrytek said:

2 minutes ago, terrytek said:

yeah now i feel stupid

4 minutes ago, Squirrel724 said:

Yes its a skin pack.