Headset options

AWinchester
Go to solution Solved by AWinchester,
13 minutes ago, durpflip said:

used pair of astros. it's certainly not the most optimal sound quality,but it does work on PS4 and PC without a whole lot of rigging.

thanks for the suggestion but i did a little more digging turns out the answer was on the modmic product page 

i found this little guy

hey guys so i was wondering if anyone knew how to connect the modmic 4.0 and a pair of bluetooth headphones to a console (both ps4 and xbox one) or will i have to buy a headset

the thing is i want to buy the modmic 4.0 for my pc as i already have a pair of headphones with which i used the modmic 3.0 but the mic broke so i was looking into optionds for a headset that would work with both pc and console then the thought of using the modmic on it occured to me 

its fine if i have to use a cable with my headphones my ps4 is literally 2 feet from my face anyway

thanks peeps 

:)

5 hours ago, AWinchester said:

hey guys so i was wondering if anyone knew how to connect the modmic 4.0 and a pair of bluetooth headphones to a console (both ps4 and xbox one) or will i have to buy a headset

the thing is i want to buy the modmic 4.0 for my pc as i already have a pair of headphones with which i used the modmic 3.0 but the mic broke so i was looking into optionds for a headset that would work with both pc and console then the thought of using the modmic on it occured to me 

its fine if i have to use a cable with my headphones my ps4 is literally 2 feet from my face anyway

thanks peeps 

:)

used pair of astros. it's certainly not the most optimal sound quality,but it does work on PS4 and PC without a whole lot of rigging.

13 minutes ago, durpflip said:

thanks for the suggestion but i did a little more digging turns out the answer was on the modmic product page 

i found this little guy

5 hours ago, AWinchester said:

i found this little guy

oh,wow... i'm a bit stumped that i hadn't noticed that haha. great find.