Mass Effect 2 help!

Merackon
Go to solution Solved by Askew,

Yes the player influenced events of the first title are pre chosen if you start a fresh character in ME2 without importing a save, but it is possible to make changes to your ME2 save once created, using save file editing software, it's not a difficult process there are programs to help you, google it.

The first game goes on 75% off on Steam occasionally, and failing that I'm sure the things you want to see from the first game will have been posted on youtube :)

Mass Effect 2 - Genesis http://youtu.be/qezOebpXlWA

If you end up getting the first game I'd skip over the DLC as it's nothing special, however the DLC for ME2 and ME3 is very good, top pick from your game ME2 is Lair of the Shadow Broker.

Having played only ME2 does not stop you from carrying your ME2 save over to ME3.

Hi,

I just got Mass Effect 2 for the PC from the Gamefly sale, the Digital Deluxe Edition that is, but now I don't have the funds to get the Genesis DLC to make all of the decisions and get the points from the first game...

Is there another way to get all the perks of playing the first game in the second if you haven't played the first game? And do the decisions default to a specific linear set if you haven't played the first game or used the DLC?

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Yes the player influenced events of the first title are pre chosen if you start a fresh character in ME2 without importing a save, but it is possible to make changes to your ME2 save once created, using save file editing software, it's not a difficult process there are programs to help you, google it.

The first game goes on 75% off on Steam occasionally, and failing that I'm sure the things you want to see from the first game will have been posted on youtube :)

Mass Effect 2 - Genesis http://youtu.be/qezOebpXlWA

If you end up getting the first game I'd skip over the DLC as it's nothing special, however the DLC for ME2 and ME3 is very good, top pick from your game ME2 is Lair of the Shadow Broker.

Having played only ME2 does not stop you from carrying your ME2 save over to ME3.