Battlefield 4 Beta

Anonymous

So if I have Battlefield 3 Premium on my Xbox 360, can I use that premium to get the Battlefield 4 Beta on PC?

Check origin.

Under My Games I can see BF4 beta

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

So if I have Battlefield 3 Premium on my Xbox 360, can I use that premium to get the Battlefield 4 Beta on PC?

Not unless you the Xbox and PC accounts are linked, which is douptful

If you have BF3 Premium or own MOHW then you get early access to the "Beta".

Yes, you will get it :)

Xbox and PC origin accounts are linked?

Sorry, you will get beta to xbox, but not for PC

That's why I'm asking, the OP wanted to know if his Xbox premium beta access will carry over to PC.

I'm pretty sure it won't.

That's why I'm asking, the OP wanted to know if his Xbox premium beta access will carry over to PC.

I'm pretty sure it won't.

Yeah, i had premium on ps3 and i did not get premium to pc

You will only get the BETA that is linked to the premium account, in your situation it is on the XBox so you will only get it on the XBox unfortunately. Battlefield Premium is only linked to the console/PC you purchase it on. So if you want it on both Xbox and PC, you have to buy it for both.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Buy MOHW, it's awesome.....LOL!

I bought it just to see how bad it was......wow.....ya.

too bad, that you dont get a beta code for firends if you own all battlefield games + bf3 premium all dat MOH titles with Digital deluxe and pre ordered BF4 digital deluxe -.-

otherwise i would give it to ya

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Nope, no early access on PC for you. But don't worry, open beta starts 3 days later.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv